New Skywest Jet Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FORESTGUMP said:
the guy makes more than you, even with lower hourly rates, and has a better QOL working for an airline thats growing....and you think he's the idiot?? umm k!

but hey, you seem really cool name calling.

oh yeah, by the way. if someone pays the same for 75/76, it isn't 76 pay OR 75 pay....its the SAME! and its all about 40% lower than it was a year or so ago.

but hey, you seem really cool name calling.....:rolleyes:

Okaaaaaaay Forest! Life is like a box of chocolates....:rolleyes: Once again, you are comparing a group of carriers that are LOSING MONEY all the while WE ARE MAKING MONEY! Sorry about upsetting you with the name calling, I did not mean to hurt your "sensitive:eek:" feelings!

SkyNation said:
Crizz and Forestgump,

thanks, couldn't have said it better myself.

Tomct,
!!!!!!!!!!!!Hello!! can you hear me???!!!!! I can sure hear you!!!!! Is the bitterness so firmly planted up your ass that you have to constantly YELL???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we should vote in ALPA, make less $, lose QOL of life items, then maybe get bought by someone!!!!!!!!!! Then I guess I'll know what I'm talking about and have validity to what I say!!!!!!!!! What do you think?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheesh.........

:mad:Yeah, Sky, I can hear you. I yell Because I have a SPINE! My voice will eventually be heard, can you say the same? NO!! Yeah, and I am sure that without all of the other ALPA carriers raising the bar over the past years that your payscale would have just been given to you by JA....right?:rolleyes: Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees. You guys go on and on about how great you have it "...Without a UNION..." and YET, you would NOT have such a great QOL without the ALPA carriers RAISING THE BAR that YOU CAN'T RAISE! Oh wait, you have your "inhouse compliance yes-men" committee?! Give me a break.

General Lee said:
Your last vote (when was that again?) pretty much ruined the regional airline industry pay rates----

Bye Bye--General Lee
Not to correct the General, but our last vote (6 months ago?) was voting down a 1.2% pay increase. Not much, but a small start.

Fly Safe.

Wow. I'm starting to think that Skywest is far more of a threat to the profession than Mesa. At least the Mesa pilots understand they're the lowest paid and are working to counter it. The Skywest pilots are actually PROUD of the fact they are and enjoy making excuses about it.

Text-book Kool-Aid.

bvt1151 said:
Wow. I'm starting to think that Skywest is far more of a threat to the profession than Mesa. At least the Mesa pilots understand they're the lowest paid and are working to counter it. The Skywest pilots are actually PROUD of the fact they are and enjoy making excuses about it.

Text-book Kool-Aid.

Copy dat!

They can't work to counter it right now cause they get what JA gives them and that's it. Their union reps would lose their cushy guarantee that the company pays them if they oppose JA.

Riding the coattails of the rest of the Union carriers and then professing how good you have it. Brilliant!!!

Every pilot group has the villiage idiots so I don't blame all the SKW pilots. Just the ones happy to catch a free ride on the backs of everyone else.

skywest had some of the worse pay in the industry in the good times, everyone else negotiated better pay and skywest stayed at the bottom, now in bad times everyone has had to lower the bar to your stinkin rates or lower, flying the 90 for 50 rates is not the same as flying a 75 for 76 rates

strega7 said:
Not to correct the General, but our last vote (6 months ago?) was voting down a 1.2% pay increase. Not much, but a small start.

Fly Safe.

Nothing more than a non-binding opinion poll. Jerry could (and can) do whatever he wants regardless of the "votes" outcome.

Tomct said:
Okaaaaaaay Forest! Life is like a box of chocolates....:rolleyes: Once again, you are comparing a group of carriers that are LOSING MONEY all the while WE ARE MAKING MONEY! Sorry about upsetting you with the name calling, I did not mean to hurt your "sensitive:eek:" feelings!
you haven't hurt anyones feelings. The point is name calling and screaming and jumping up and down like you guys do makes you seem like bratty little kids whos stay at home mommies think their tantrums are sooo cute! Its neither mature or professional. I'm sorry for you that you cannot have a difference of opinion and a discussion without resorting to childish acts.

Latest resources

Back