• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
lonelyguy said:
I heard there was a place called the office.This is a place G-force use to go and try picking up on women.He always had to buy his entertainment.

I flew with G-force at s-hawk. He was not that great of a pilot. He used to sexually harrass all the women that came around. What a nasty S.O.B.

Facts Straight

MinnesotaPilot said:
I flew with G-force at s-hawk. He was not that great of a pilot. He used to sexually harrass all the women that came around. What a nasty S.O.B.

Get your FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!The only time I was there was arriving/departing on a trip.You on the other hand SPENT ALL YOUR SPARE TIME THERE at the S-Hawk HOTEL!!!!!!! WHO was harrassing WHOM here ???????

G-force

G-force said:
Get your FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!The only time I was there was arriving/departing on a trip.You on the other hand SPENT ALL YOUR SPARE TIME THERE at the S-Hawk HOTEL!!!!!!! WHO was harrassing WHOM here ???????
G-force get your facts straight!!!!No one from S-Hawk Aviation ever wanted to fly with you and this includes all the StarCare nurses.

S-Hawk Aviation

Almost all the pilots at S-Hawk Aviation were morons and misfits.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
TrailerTrash said:
Almost all the pilots at S-Hawk Aviation were morons and misfits.Line guys rule!

You were probally one of the tard line guys that put avgas in the cheyenne.

line guys suck...

bucky out

Buckey

buckwheat said:
You were probally one of the tard line guys that put avgas in the cheyenne.

line guys suck...

bucky out
Buckey you were one of worst pilots at S-Hawk Aviation.I'am sorry if the truth hurts,but you should know what everyone thought.The Piper Cheyenne is capable of using some avfuel,unlike you previous statement.Line guys rule and Buckey needs help.

Last edited:
TrailerTrash said:
Buckey you were one of worst pilots at S-Hawk Aviation.I'am sorry if the truth hurts,but you should know what everyone thought.The Piper Cheyenne is capable of using some avfuel,unlike you previous statement.Line guys rule and Buckey needs help.

What are you talking about retard I passed all my line checks for the company and never missed a trip. You were never a pilot and probally never will be one probally because you can't even solo after 80 hours in a 152 or pass a medical. If that's what everyone thinks about me then why are you the only one telling me this. Oh on second thought why don't you go ask the houndreds of people that I instructed and taught. I believe 3 of them are in the airlines now. And what kind of retard are you saying a cheyenne is capable of using avgas I believe a pt-6 is designed to use jet fuel dumbass not avgas. Get your facts straight and maybe we can talk.

bucky out

trasher trash is bringing a new low the line crew...

Don't change the subject

G-force said:

Don't change the subject. I believe we were talking about your sexual harrasing skills. I am surprised the star care nurses that were married did not bring their husbands along just to protect themselves from you. I think we would all agree that you really are not smart at all. Your ability to figure things out on your own is not very advanced. Call Kool-aid, maybe they are hiring. Good luck with the ladies

buckwheat said:
What are you talking about retard I passed all my line checks for the company and never missed a trip. You were never a pilot and probally never will be one probally because you can't even solo after 80 hours in a 152 or pass a medical. If that's what everyone thinks about me then why are you the only one telling me this. Oh on second thought why don't you go ask the houndreds of people that I instructed and taught. I believe 3 of them are in the airlines now. And what kind of retard are you saying a cheyenne is capable of using avgas I believe a pt-6 is designed to use jet fuel dumbass not avgas. Get your facts straight and maybe we can talk.

bucky out

trasher trash is bringing a new low the line crew...

Various versions of the PT-6 are approved to operate on 100LL for up to 100hrs of operation. Not what I'd want to put in my tank, but it can be done legally and safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back