• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Buckey,

I heard that there was no way Rob or Tony were ever going to let you fly a King-Air,but the new owner the little fat trash man was able to pull some strings to get another sub-par pilot at S-Hawk Aviation.I'am willing to bet you that I have alot more friends in aviation business.Line guys rule!
P.S. Sorry,but truth hurts Buckey.

Dear Buckey Beaver

TrailerTrash said:
I heard that there was no way Rob or Tony were ever going to let you fly a King-Air,but the new owner the little fat trash man was able to pull some strings to get another sub-par pilot at S-Hawk Aviation.I'am willing to bet you that I have alot more friends in aviation business.Line guys rule!
P.S. Sorry,but truth hurts Buckey.
Where are all of your friends on this website?Just what I thought you don't have any friends,except the one in your pocket.Line guys rule!
Sincerely,TrailerTrash

g-force getting thirsty!!!!

well folks it's been a couple of days since we have heard from ole' g-spot so i imagine he's gettin kinda thirsty for some more kool-aid. I am in the process of trying to rig up a national kool-aid convention so all of us fellow kool-aiders can get together and talk about the recent places we've been fired from and discuss our troubles over an ice cold glass of koll-aid. Anyone interested let me know.

MinnesotaPilot said:
well folks it's been a couple of days since we have heard from ole' g-spot so i imagine he's gettin kinda thirsty for some more kool-aid. I am in the process of trying to rig up a national kool-aid convention so all of us fellow kool-aiders can get together and talk about the recent places we've been fired from and discuss our troubles over an ice cold glass of koll-aid. Anyone interested let me know.

Count me in.

The good ole days/wing zone for sale

I am the brave soul who recently bought s-hawk. I can and will turn this company around. First thing I need to know if anyone would like to buy Wing Zone. It's a chicken wing place that was included when I bought the place. If you are interested let me know. I would try to master the wing business but i don't know anything about it. I have heard rumors that the the old Don A. also didn't know much about aviation or chicken wings so I do not want to make the same mistake!

Looking to move in/work

DonTrump said:
I am the brave soul who recently bought s-hawk. I can and will turn this company around. First thing I need to know if anyone would like to buy Wing Zone. It's a chicken wing place that was included when I bought the place. If you are interested let me know. I would try to master the wing business but i don't know anything about it. I have heard rumors that the the old nope also didn't know much about aviation or chicken wings so I do not want to make the same mistake!

I might be interested. I have been looking for a new job/place to live for quite some time now. I will PM you with the details.

Free Rent or Free Loader ???

MinnesotaPilot said:
I might be interested. I have been looking for a new job/place to live for quite some time now. I will PM you with the details.

This guy wants a HOTEL on the Field(owned by his employer),so he live for FREE,I guess.He probably wants all the FREE Kool-Aid he can get!!!

Last edited:
Drinks for the pilots

TrailerTrash said:
Almost all the pilots at S-Hawk Aviation were morons and misfits.Line guys rule!

Make a BIG batch of Kool-Aid for the guys,put a little bleach in it,to improve their attitudes a little bit!!!

Almost all the pilots at S-Hawk Aviation were morons and misfits.

Judging from the idiotic dick-measuring contest you 'sticks got going on here ... I'm inclined to agree. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back