• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a party!!!

G-force said:
This guy wants a HOTEL on the Field(owned by his employer),so he live for FREE,I guess.He probably wants all the FREE Kool-Aid he can get!!!

G-force you are exactly right. I would like a free hotel. Who wouldn't? So whenever you get time, go ahead and start building my hotel and when you get done go ahead and mix all the boys an ice cold pitcher of bleached kool-aid. Let me know when the party is. Also to all the other guys reading this that would like to attend, bring your own woman cause g-spot does not know how to get chicks to a party probably due to a restraining order. What a nasty S.O.B.

Last edited:
attitudes?

G-force said:
Make a BIG batch of Kool-Aid for the guys,put a little bleach in it,to improve their attitudes a little bit!!!

dude, this is coming from a guy who does nothing but complain. i have read your posts and I think you have actually bashed every 135 operator in the country. maybe it's you that has the problem.

Trailortrash Rules

Since TrailorTrash is well connected at LNK airport & S-Hawk,he is going to tell us what the STORY is on the NEW OWNERS.

Go TrailorTrash!!!!!!!

Possible job op

G-force said:
Since TrailorTrash is well connected at LNK airport & S-Hawk,he is going to tell us what the STORY is on the NEW OWNERS.

Go TrailorTrash!!!!!!!

If your looking to work there again forget it! You have broke too many coffee pots and wasted too much of the company's money due to aircraft repairs, restraining orders, and sexual harrassment cases. You're just too much of a liability. Ask trailer trash if he can get you hired on the line or somthing. There's no shame in admiting you really can't fly...it's not for everyone.

Take A Good Look

MinnesotaPilot said:
If your looking to work there again forget it! You have broke too many coffee pots and wasted too much of the company's money due to aircraft repairs, restraining orders, and sexual harrassment cases. You're just too much of a liability. Ask trailer trash if he can get you hired on the line or somthing. There's no shame in admiting you really can't fly...it's not for everyone.

Look who's talking!!!Better take a good look in the MIRROR(before it shatters).

G-force

G-force said:

Go TrailorTrash!!!!!!!
TrailerTrash will be able to keep everyone informed on the news from the new S-Hawk Aviation and where is Buckey(AKA)Pinnacle Airlines Career First Officer.I heard that he might be at King-Air school learning about some avgas in jet engines will work.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
Ole' jelloshot returns!!!

Well folks it's been awhile but ole' jelloshot is back on the air. The word out on the streeet is that I will finally be coming back to lincoln to restore the order! I also hear that there is alot of customer patiently waiting for my return. But mind you not, I still will not hesitate to tell them to go fuc# themselves when I see fit. Also if these new owners try and tell me how to run things, guess what. I will tell them to go fuc$ themselves as well. All you old s-hawk pilots(especially Scott A.) pick up the phone and call me and lets get this place up and running again. We will get all the awesome old King air 100's back as well. But, first order of business when I get back....get my white Ford F-150 back.

jelloshot out

Last edited:
Buckwheat Dude

TrailerTrash said:
TrailerTrash will be able to keep everyone informed on the news from the new S-Hawk Aviation and where is Buckey(AKA)Pinnacle Airlines Career First Officer.I heard that he might be at King-Air school learning about some avgas in jet engines will work.Line guys rule!

Does buckwheat know not to attempt a take-off in a CRJ with 47 pax & fuel on a 3500 ft.runway?????

Maybe you can help the boy get his line job back @ the new S-Hawk.
Go TrailorTrash !!! TRASH THOSE TRAILORS !!

You don't really believe that the NEW OWNERS of S-Hawk will take back ANY former mgrs. from the former owners???? I would not believe these people would be that crazy!!!!

Real nice

G-force said:
Does buckwheat know not to attempt a take-off in a CRJ with 47 pax & fuel on a 3500 ft.runway?????

I don't think this is very nice to joke about since 49 people lost their lives in this tragic accident.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back