• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Dir. Ops/Chief Pilots

taters said:
the allens have nutered silver-hawk

What do think Jelloshotpilot did to the place? He runs off all the charter business,plus the OTHER STUFF he did and wonders why the company is losing money,Then Don A.tells him to hit the ROAD!!!

G-force said:
What do think Jelloshotpilot did to the place? He runs off all the charter business,plus the OTHER STUFF he did and wonders why the company is losing money,Then nopetells him to hit the ROAD!!!

Last I checked I brought in the doctor contracts and many other customers. Did I have the power to get rid of the planes and the customers? I think not. Last I checked, planes and customers started to leave after I was gone. But you would not know that because you were already gone! I think everybody knows the reason why the company hit rock bottom. That's what happens when you put a garbageman in-charge of an aviation comany. I really did not have a problem with you g-force, I was forced to make certain decisions by the owner. Please PM me and i'll talk to you about it. Let's stop this nonsense. DA is gone now and so am I and so are you so let's put it behind us. PM me please.

jelloshot out

jelloshotpilot & g-force

jelloshotpilot said:
Last I checked I brought in the doctor contracts and many other customers. Did I have the power to get rid of the planes and the customers? I think not. Last I checked, planes and customers started to leave after I was gone. But you would not know that because you were already gone! I think everybody knows the reason why the company hit rock bottom. That's what happens when you put a garbageman in-charge of an aviation comany. I really did not have a problem with you g-force, I was forced to make certain decisions by the owner. Please PM me and i'll talk to you about it. Let's stop this nonsense. DA is gone now and so am I and so are you so let's put it behind us. PM me please.

jelloshot out
Does this mean that you guys are going out steady?
xoxoxo

lonelyguy said:
Does this mean that you guys are going out steady?
xoxoxo

Well I would consider going steady with him but I think that guy named gaypilot NC-17 liked him. I dont want to start world war three!

G-force

jelloshotpilot said:
Well I would consider going steady with him but I think that guy named gaypilot NC-17 liked him. I dont want to start world war three!
Are Gaypilot NC-17 and G-force an item?

Raj, I have those vids, and a couple other really cool ones I didn't send J.G., drop me a p.m. with your email addy.
Have a great one and move on to a different strip joint brother.

Yes, it is new, if your 21.
To us oldies, it's called, "the night before".
Perhaps you've heard of it.

Strip Joints

aLear31pilot said:
Yes, it is new, if your 21.
To us oldies, it's called, "the night before".
Perhaps you've heard of it.
I heard there was a place called the office.This is a place G-force use to go and try picking up on women.He always had to buy his entertainment.

News Flash For Buckey!

I heard that you just bought a piece of junk Volkswagen Karmenn Gia.I bet that your girlfriend is doing alot better after leaving you and now she can date a real man.Line guys rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back