• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Positions @ S-Hawk,LNK

TrailerTrash said:
I will be the new line manager after the last Allen is fired. It will just be a matter of time until they are all back where they belong. He will be taking a ride home in the old blue truck since his green one has gotten repossed.Line guys rock!

Wondering if Buckwheat is inline to become ASS'T Line Mgr. @ NEW S-Hawk????

I coming back!!!!!

I will be coming back to restore the order. It will be a challenge trying to get all my customers back. But if they get out of line I will still tell them to go fuc$ themselves. Believe me, i can still chew some a#$ if i need to!

Mistake Repeat ????

jelloshotpilot said:
I will be coming back to restore the order. It will be a challenge trying to get all my customers back. But if they get out of line I will still tell them to go fuc$ themselves. Believe me, i can still chew some a#$ if i need to!

The New Owners probably have someone else in mind,someone with proven mgmt skills, and well-seasoned experience in FBO-Charter 135 & Maint. operations

Last edited:
job opps for g-force

no such luck g-force. i actually would hire you back just to fire you again, but you have some how found a way to be fired by every 135 operator in the country! so i'll give you a break and let you find somthing else first. it looks bad on a resume to be fired so much.

jelloshot out

Last edited:
Dear Mr.Flat Spotter

emspilot00 said:
Let's make G Force mangement. He would be great
This statement comes from a fired chief pilot.He and his friend Buckey are a real piece of work and will they ever be able to find a decent job?Line guys rule!

Last edited:
mixed feelings about s-hawk

I will probably try to come back but I just don't know. I used to love to fly with g-force but he stood me up one weekend by not answering his phone. G-force please try not to come back. You just were not a s-hawk kinda guy and you made to many people mad. What a nasty S.O.B.

New MGMT-No Chance,probably!!!

jelloshotpilot said:
no such luck g-force. i actually would hire you back just to fire you again, but you have some how found a way to be fired by every 135 operator in the country! so i'll give you a break and let you find somthing else first. it looks bad on a resume to be fired so much.

jelloshot out

The New Mgmt @ S-Hawk LNK,I believe is not so CRAZY as to put failed pilot-mgrs back into positions where they,both of them,RA & SA,with no formal training,were miserable failures.

Ex pilots @ S-Hawk will back me up on this !!!!
( The list is a very long one.)

Last edited:
Life-getting one

MinnesotaPilot said:
I will probably try to come back but I just don't know. I used to love to fly with g-force but he stood me up one weekend by not answering his phone. G-force please try not to come back. You just were not a s-hawk kinda guy and you made to many people mad. What a nasty S.O.B.

Please get a LIFE !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back