NetJets Working on CASS Approval?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that's a deep post.

I disagree however, there SHOULD be a gap between rich and poor. That's what drives the poor to want to be rich. That's the fuel for the American engine. It's like hot chicks. If they were ALL hot then how would we know who to buy a drink? But I digress...

If there were no gap between rich and poor then we would be the Borg, and I'm not even a Trekkie.

What I'm tried of is your constant attacks on the airlines. You expect a top-tier product when we simply aren't capable of providing it with the revenue that we receive. For the life of me, I can't figure out why you don't get that.

I agree with 1900capt. I ride airtran a couple of times a year because they go to my mother in laws house direct from my house. Every time I have ridden (ahem) first class. The conditions of the plane I've found were deplorable. EVERYTHING was dirty. I don't know is an elephant had sat in my seat last but it was broken and leaning to the left with peanut shells everywhere.

So its not that aren't able to provide the most basic service you don't want to. Companies like virgin, southwest , and jetblue still provide a clean plane even if their price is low.

You don't care you've found the most basic level of service that people won't bitch and you'll set the bar there.

So I'd change the remark to capable and caring to provide the service.

In the fractional business we call this job security.

Now that's a deep post.

I disagree however, there SHOULD be a gap between rich and poor. That's what drives the poor to want to be rich. That's the fuel for the American engine. It's like hot chicks. If they were ALL hot then how would we know who to buy a drink? But I digress...

If there were no gap between rich and poor then we would be the Borg, and I'm not even a Trekkie.

haha- i agree actually- it's the level right now that i don't like-= it's too excessive. Work hard. Get rich. Do it off your own efforts, not corruption. If you run a public company- you shouldn't be able to 'earn' so much that your great-great grandchildren won't have to work and who's biggest challenge will be how to spend half of the trust funds income.

Nobody's that productive. Nobody has 'earned' that much. That's not capitalism- it's fuedalism.

Interesting as well.

Remarkably interesting indeed when we harken back to th NJA product prior to your breakthrough contract. Very much a recent thing. I'm pretty sure the NJA pilot group backed that brand into a corner big time. What would you and brokeflyer have said then to someone with your exact sentiments you've now directed at PCL?

Not sure what you're trying to say, but I will tell you to reread my prior postings. I have done the 121 thing and now 91K. Have you done both? If yes, then with which 91K did you fly with?
There is a higher standard to the pax in the back in 91K. It doesn't matter if it was prior to the 2005 contract or the CBA of 2007; we the group provided the level of service the owner deserved. There was never any beef with the owner. Unlike the airline industry; we don't bite the hand that feeds us.

You really are a fool!!!

Puh-lease. Your "mission"? I don't even hear you guys out flying when the wx is bad. You're sh&%ing me and everyone else here with that statement, right? Are you saying that you're the only one who flies in wx or only 121?

You guys might as well be VFR only. I've been on reserve for 7 years. So you like to receive as much $$ for as little effort as possible?

I fly 6 different 737s and with as little two hours notice I've been sent to Quito, Ecuador during a volcanic eruption. Half your guys would pi$$ their pants. Did the engines receive the required inspection due to flying during a volcanic eruption? Does this make you a better pilot? If it does then you would've never launched in the stuff I've flown in. Try being shot at during day light, low level, with a broken 20mm gun and staying on-station until ALL American lives were in safe locations. Only one of a long list of things that would've had you sh&% your pants. Sit down and STFU!!!

And I'm certainly nothing special. Every pilot I work with does the same thing.
What? Enter the plane, turn left and sit on your your butt? Lucky for the traveling public there is only a few like you and PCL 128 out here.

Last edited:
My last AirTran flight was from Orlando to Kansas City a couple of months ago, and cost us about $350. My window seat had a diaper in the bottom of the seat pocket, dried snot and forehead grease on my window, old gum all over the seatbelt, and the lav smelled like a port-a-potty. If you guys can't spare the manpower (or the cash to buy some) to take care of those issues, then I'm sorry, but your business plan is not viable.

I just rode in the back of one of our airplanes this afternoon. We left early, the cabin was clean, the XM radio worked wonderfully, and the lav was clean. In other words, the same condition that I've seen on our airplanes 99% of the time. If you had the above experience, then it's an anomaly and not the norm. I think you guys are bitching about the 1% of the time that things aren't up to your standards, and you're blowing it way out of proportion. Is airline travel a wonderful experience? No, of course not, but it's not as bad as you want to claim either.

Wave..you have no ideal how our owners make their money. Your claim the did on the backs of normal Americans (that would be me) is unsubstantiated.

When was the last time a homeless guy walked up and handed you money? Most of these "rich a-holes" are VERY generous and are more than likely considered.....wait for it.....the person responsible for you making your mortgage payment.

I have absolutely no problem with rich people...I find that most who do are jealous.

I think you guys are bitching about the 1% of the time that things aren't up to your standards, and you're blowing it way out of proportion.
I think you are riding on the 1% that are serviced.

I am not blowing this out of proportion. I am not asking for gold plated fixtures and a lav that has new blue juice and sanitized after every flight. I am asking for a lav that has been just wiped down once a day.

I am asking that the seat back pockets are emptied after every leg.

I am asking that the head butter be cleaned off the windows at least once a week.

Wave..you have no ideal how our owners make their money. Your claim the did on the backs of normal Americans (that would be me) is unsubstantiated.

When was the last time a homeless guy walked up and handed you money? Most of these "rich a-holes" are VERY generous and are more than likely considered.....wait for it.....the person responsible for you making your mortgage payment.

I have absolutely no problem with rich people...I find that most who do are jealous.

He is another prime example of the success of class warfare. It used to be the American dream to achieve success. Now anyone who does is evil, and needs their success redistributed.

Latest resources

Back