NetJets Strike Vote Fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
I do not think I would put a link on this board. He is the most severely injured soldier to return alive from Iraq. According to the Army. Worst case they have. If not for the great improvements in military medicine and air evacution... he would have died in Baghdad.The war will never end for his family because they care for him at home themselves... quitting their jobs to do so as he requires constant attention.

Truely sorry to hear of this (or any other casualty). Every time I see/hear of a case like this it tears me up. He has my deepest thanks. If it makes you more comfortable, PM me a link or some other method to contribute towards any needs he may have. Sounds like he has a great family to care for him.

Regards

H2,

I think what they want the most is awareness of the plight of injured veterans and families. If you watched the video in the link I posted I think that is enough. We have to care for these men and women. Its expensive to our government and sometimes the family has to fight their way through the system. Its tough.

Some of the Best young men and women that this country has to offer are making the supreme sacrifice every day.

Right now I am not aware of the need for contributions outside the family.

brewerdog said:
not to be harsh but this is way off topic

Then go find another thread, it's doubtful you have anything to add to the original post.
Threads have a life of their own after a while.

The whole thread is bogus because the strike ballots won't be counted until next week. There is not a snowball's chance in hell that the vote will fail.

It was started by a self described Troll.

Changing the topic is probably the best thing that could happen to this thread... other than just let it die.

Can't wait to see the results. I bet the Owners are gonna raise some eyebrows over the results. Whether we are allowed by the NMB to self help or not the results will have a significant measured impact on Owner perception of NetJets.

The company can end the madness at any time.

Labor will be here longer than "management". We always are.

6S baby!

Latest resources

Back