NetJets Strike Deadline??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
x402 said:
You mean he didn't put that up on the Intranet? My my my, maybe you aren't getting the whole story. hmmmmmm

Yeah. This raises doubts about the intentions of the company negotiating team. Frankly we had hoped for better leadership for our non-union fellow employees....

What was somebody saying about impressions and Class?

Is it not interesting that 2 weeks ago, Bridgeway Bob spread the rumour and posted on the Intranet that the pilots were offered 6 figures at year 5 but the greedy b'stards walked away.

But since the pilots must be too dumb to understand the company offer, Bob posted another document which he said will clarify so the pilots can Understand the company's offer.. Even put Cartoon pictures in for us numbnuts.

After looking at the pictures and reading the small print, what am I to understand? I understand there is NO 6 figures at year 5. Was Bob telling the truth before or now? Thanks for clarifying Bob. Why did you tell everyone you were offering 6 figures when you were in fact NOT doing so!

Last edited:
El Chupacabra said:
Is it not interesting that 2 weeks ago, Bridgeway Bob spread the rumour and posted on the Intranet that the pilots were offered 6 figures at year 5 but the greedy b'stards walked away.

But since the pilots must be too dumb to understand the company offer, Bob posted another document which he said will clarify so the pilots can Understand the company's offer
!

Hey, it was two different offers. The union said no to the 6 figures at 5 years because of lack of co. paid benefits, so mgt made another offer with more co. paid benefits. You should speak to your union rep.

FAcFriend said:
Hey, it was two different offers. The union said no to the 6 figures at 5 years because of lack of co. paid benefits, so mgt made another offer with more co. paid benefits. You should speak to your union rep.

It was not two different offers. It was a clarification of the same offer.

They clarified that they were deceiving people with the first offer.

Yet the gullible continue to believe Bob....

El Chupacabra said:
It was not two different offers. It was a clarification of the same offer.

They clarified that they were deceiving people with the first offer.

Yet the gullible continue to believe Bob....

First off, who the heck is Bob...I thought it was an acronym.

Second- speak to your union rep- You do need clarification and I think you should seek it from the union - Talk to someone you trust on this issue.

It was two offers. Neither, the MEC likes.

FAcFriend said:
First off, who the heck is Bob...I thought it was an acronym.

Second- speak to your union rep- You do need clarification and I think you should seek it from the union - Talk to someone you trust on this issue.

It was two offers. Neither, the MEC likes.

Bob is the Information Minister that posts propaganda on company website. Bob says the company made a revised offer. Revised to make CLEAR the comparison to the current CBA. I do not consider a REVISED offer a NEW offer. Especially when the purpose is not to add new monies but to clarify a comparison.

Compared to the current CBA there was NEVER a 6 figure salary offered at year 5. Just some accounting slight of hand.

Bob lied.

Bob could have said pilots were offered a 7 figure salary... (all we would be required to do is pay for Jet Fuel out of our our paychecks).

El,

It is as if you guys talk different langauges and spend ALOT of time, deciphering synonyms. In corporate world (non union) the cost of entire offer, salary +benefits, is taken into account. (read Passages at 100+ - Lucht)

Mgt. made a revised offer- ok, we can call it revised, we can call it updated, we can call it new , we can call it different.

It was a different offer than the 6 figure offer. (all of this info has been posted on this board) It was not for clarification. I will review what I read as well, to be sure I am getting it correctly.

The union says it is a worse offer, the mngt says it is a better offer than the rejected TA and the current CBA.

What would your paycheck say?

Is Bob upper mgt?

You guys see how much Family Guy posts here? The guys got a real hard on for us. His posts are sooooo freaking long. I hope he is getting paid to make all his posts. He would never have time to work at a real job. Of course he probably never gets laid so he does have that extra time.I think we found are new "Informational Minister of Bridgeway." What a loser!!

Yes, it was two different offers. The first had six figures in it but we lost all of the bennies, insurance 401k etc...afraid not...

Second was the one they sent out to all. It was somewhat lower with the bennies back in, looked like a step in the right direction to me, except for no bidding of schedules AT ALL. I guess you just start your 6 on 6 off or 6 on 4 off and work it for the rest of your Netjet career. Doesn't work for me. Pay wise looked like a 23% increase for 6n6 and around 40% if I want no life on the 6n4.
Mute point though, this has turned into a battle of egos for both sides and neither will agree to anything just to spite the other...JMHO.

Latest resources

Back