NetJets seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Right On Corona!

Thanks for a clean, concise "explanation" of this ugly situation.

Blue skies and Happy Trails to you!

I'm sikntireduvwaitin

Family guy,

What a fookin' moron!

We do the job day in day out. We get the job done and done well. There is a tremedously small percentage of the pilots conducting the actions you have described. Conversely, there is a large percentage of schedulers, owner service people and dispatchers making huge mistakes and lying to the owners day in day out.

Go ahead moron, tell the owners anything you want. You already lie to them, whats a few more. We tell them the truth.

We will continue to inform and educate the owners as to the "shenanigans" you guys are up to. When we have long drives to the apt that scheduling doesnt account for, when were late due to weather but you idiots lied to the owners and say we were "goofing off", when the catering isnt there because you failed to order it, when we ferry for no reason what so ever just to ferry back out...

I can go on, and on, and on, and on.

We are teamplayers. Why do you think operations go as well as they do? Because of you, no, because of the pilots. We carry this place on our backs making up for your mistakes.

There are some at bridgeway that do the very best they can given the limited resources they have. To those I commend then and offer my utmost respect. To those like you who are completely clueless and incompetent I couldnt be bothered.

The fact is this, I will never cover up your mistakes again. I will never sit there again and allow an onwer to unload on me becuase his/her catering wasnt there, his/her flight was delayed due to scheduling errors or he/she was not informed about maint/catering/delays/etc. The owner will be educated about who has caused these problems, period.

The only way to fix the ops problems(notice I said ops, managements a different thread) is to inform those affected by the problems. For those of us who have been here 6 or more years the problems have been consistently pointed out to no avail. Telling the owners the truth is the only way to make this place better.

And for the record moron, owners are leaving becuase of you, not because of us. The pilots go above and beyond day after day and the owners appreciate that. They dont, however, appreciate lies and constant inefficiency.

Dont bother repsonding becuase you just arent worth the thought or effort.

Fracster posted:

tell the owners anything you want. You already lie to them, whats a few more. We tell them the truth

These owners know when they are being fed a line of BS.

I flew a sophisticated couple a couple of months ago that had requested they be notified any time they had to take the "land route". This is in the notes. Should not come as any surprise to anyone at NJA.

Of course we're coming out of the west and had no raft. We were filed over the land route, and I called to confirm this with dispatch.

Dispatch says "yes, there are storms over the gulf and we needed to file you over the land route" (there were also storms over land, six or a half dozen of the other). I did not even bring up the raft issue as it would have no bearing on this flight.

Owners show up with their son. As I'm doing the meet and greet, I casually bring up the land route issue as per my notes. I tell them about storms over the gulf, yada yada....when the son abruptly tells me, "just tell the lady you don't have a raft on board and stop jerking her around!"

Slightly taken aback, I proceed to tell the son that this is what I was dispatched to fly and I'm passing on the info as per my briefing notes. I then tell him, having said all that, we do not have a raft on board, so draw your own conclusions.

Nervous laughter from mom, and we loaded up and had them on their way.

What is the moral of the story? I think we can see that these owners are more sophisticated than CMH gives them credit for (these particular owners made part of their fortune in the aviation field), so we should stop this BS of feeding them half truths and outright lies.

I have flown this couple several times on "green" flights and they know my face, so I feel I have a certain repoire with them as crew/owner and they would trust my word.

They were not put out about this, but it just goes to show how we could be doing things much better as a company as far as owner/company relations.

Last edited:
Our owners are the financial top 1 percent of the country. It is amazing how much, or lack of, credit NetJets gives them.

People with that much money are usualy pretty smart.

Case in point. Not too long a go I picked up an owner in the islands. We were very late due to weather at the departure airport. Upon arrival I met the owner, who was very angry, and proceeded to explain to him exactly what had happend. Everything could be verified and was documented yet the company told him (no lie here) that we were on the ramp for two hours and they had no idea why we hadnt come in to greet him.

If any NJA airplane does not call in the times within 15-20 minutes the company would start to get in touch. Any crew who delayed greeting an owner for 2 hours would be severely disciplined, rightfully so. Basicaly after speaking with the owner he knew he was being blatently lied to.

This happens all too often but people in Bridgeway don't want to hear it and others on this board say we should suck it up and stick together.

Yeah, I've had the same experiences, but I don't think I've ever seen a truly angry passenger while flying in the last twenty years.

Okay, so there was a communication issue. Most people don't have good communication skills. Passengers wanting a free flight seem to have "selective" skills in this area.

So owner services screwed up. Some bubbly on ice, a smooth flight and an effortless clearance at customs should have taken care of all that..and then some. Maybe you even got a tip.

There are far too many protagonists here who don't represent the majority at all. If you came from a dirt bag hauler or a bankrupt "cradle to grave" 121 carrrier..guess what, its probably time for you to leave. Working in America while people in Mexico and China are working for only a buck an hour will always be tougher than it was even three years ago. There is a happy medium in all this. I really don't need to know how much money we are making or losing, I just need to know that we have an effective management who can turn things around when they're getting tough. I want a fair wage that represents my abilities and those of my peers. I need job security as I get through my senior years. I need fair representation and accountability for the missteps in management and I need to know my voice will be heard when I see a screw up.

For those of you that are ripping off fuel placards or writing up bullsh!t items, you are the scum of the earth!!!

I am sick and tired of doing 14 hour days to cover you retards!!!

You are screwing me over...not the dang company.

Dispatchr said:

Let me ask you one question? Does your union sanction your negotiating 101 tactics? And I'm not talking about the "by the book" crap... does union management endorse increasing your DNIF rate and the rate at which you write up a/c?

We have been through this SO many times here.

I most certainly am talking about that "by the book crap" that you company types, can't seem to come to grips with. There are no grey areas here. It's right or wrong.

The union doesn't support any illegal work actions, but you already know this right?

Hawkered, please list what is a bullsh!t write up. I would like to know. Also, please give the facts of anyone who has ripped off a placard. Seems to me I would have heard of someone who was fired for such actions yet I have heard of nothing. Please give facts, dates, and fleet of such actions taken by crewmembers. Or are you just repeating what management moles have stated? Please educate me.

There is no bullsh!t write up. It may be small, insignificant or just plain stupid but, rest assured, if you don't write it up and NetJets finds out they will simply self disclose on you and leave you to your devices to fight the FAA. So placards or things of the like are just as important as a tire being blown.

Latest resources

Back