• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FRACSTER....PERHAPS YOUVE BEEN KISSING THE WRONG ARSE!!!!!
DONT TAKE IT OUT ON US!!!! LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!! and be sure when you pucker up, you do it to the right ARSE!!!!!!

Funny.

I havent kissed any a$$ and don't plan to. I go to work, do what Im supposed to and the forget about this sh!t hole when Im home. I had dinner on the road with a guy who sent grapefruits to a scheduler to get good trip and schedule. That much a$$ kissing is not for me.

FamilyGuy said:
Still waiting on an answer Dixon.

Where do you get this number? If what you are saying is accurate then its public information and you can post it. Why the delay?

FG,

I will speak for Dixon. The poor guy just lost both grandparents in a terrible accident, so he is busy with his family. The info was copied and pasted from a company filing on the "old union" website and is lost (we don't use that site anymore) unless someone else can find it. It does exist, I am not sure where is was copied from though. If you go back and read Dixons' first posts, he came across as a professional and had some good points. After reading the conversation between the two of you, it sounded as though you didn't agree with his "opinion" and started to carry an attitude. He is a great guy and I use to fly with him in a previous fleet. I can tell you that he wants this company to succeed, but, he is also sick of being treated the way that we have been.
It gets old after four and a half years.

Again FG, check your attitude at the door, just because he has an opinion and you don't agree with it, you should respect his opinion and leave it at that. Your post generalizes pilots sh!tting on you. You didn't clarify that a "few" were actually doing the sh!tting when you lashed out. That is where he took offense. He is correct in that we are giving this job 100%, not the 110% that the company is use too.

Take you own advise, go back and re-read your post and maybe you will see what he was talking about.

Respectfully,

Well I don't know if I can complain too much right now. I just walked past a poor jumpseater in Charlotte as I gave my company paid ticket home to the ticket agent.

It was a fun week at work with excellent crew meals and lots of Hilton points. Early starts, but not too bad.

I don't think sitting reserve after each upgrade at the airlines was this good.

Now if we could only do something about the pay!!!

ce750drvr said:
FG,

I will speak for Dixon. The poor guy just lost both grandparents in a terrible accident, so he is busy with his family. The info was copied and pasted from a company filing on the "old union" website and is lost (we don't use that site anymore) unless someone else can find it. It does exist, I am not sure where is was copied from though. If you go back and read Dixons' first posts, he came across as a professional and had some good points. After reading the conversation between the two of you, it sounded as though you didn't agree with his "opinion" and started to carry an attitude. He is a great guy and I use to fly with him in a previous fleet. I can tell you that he wants this company to succeed, but, he is also sick of being treated the way that we have been.
It gets old after four and a half years.

Again FG, check your attitude at the door, just because he has an opinion and you don't agree with it, you should respect his opinion and leave it at that. Your post generalizes pilots sh!tting on you. You didn't clarify that a "few" were actually doing the sh!tting when you lashed out. That is where he took offense. He is correct in that we are giving this job 100%, not the 110% that the company is use too.

Take you own advise, go back and re-read your post and maybe you will see what he was talking about.

Respectfully,

750 - thank you for the info. I'm very sorry to hear about the tragedy in Dixon's family. My deepest sympathies go out to him and his family in this dark hour.

Latest resources

Back