• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A significant percentage of the fleet will have been through complete refurb by the end of the year, WiFi is installed on many jets, new on board ammenities are a big hit, and new jets are on the horizon. No question we let things slide for a time, but DS is gone and the powers that be seem to be reversing some of the mistakes he made. Time will tell, and recalls are still down the road, but I remain optimistic for the long term.

Those pilots who do not recognize their own vulnerabilities are the most dangerous ones in the sky.

And those are the same ones that show up for a trip after doing seven hours of mowing the lawn and building a deck at home then blame the company for a long duty day.

And those are the same ones that show up for a trip after doing seven hours of mowing the lawn and building a deck at home then blame the company for a long duty day.

So, they started building a deck or mowing at 0100 before their 0800 show time? Sounds like they need more days off...

I'm a bit tired, I can barely watch the autopilot but cant wait to get to hotel and bust out the psp or whatever. Pussies. Oct 1 I will be working 18 hr days and driving myself home,sleep 5 hrs, drive back to the tractor and go again for 45 days straight all for 18 bucks/hr. And I love it. Pilots are weak

Latest resources

Back