• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I am subjected to lots of multiple time zone changes to boot.

Time zone changes do cause fatigue, but five or six legs followed by a 10 hour turn three or more times on a tour can be fatiguing as well. I am on the sovereign and we get a good mix of days with a four hour plus flight and days with multiple short legs. It is my opinion that multiple legs and short overnights a far more fatiguing than a short ferry followed by a five hour pax trip.

Or, " Eh don't worry about that, , I'll write that up later tonight when we repo to the service center....."

We need them back!!!! Have you ever been furloughed?????

Appreciate the sentiment Hop......

Little off topic.....
It's been really very quite on our side of things..Besides the weekly update and various blogs that come and go:eek:...

What is the feeling on line now? Guys still really worrid about furloughs? Do they think this is all BS? Is flying really up compared to say last year? What's the talk in the FBO's?

From our side we've pretty much given up on making any sense of NJA.... We don't even get a clue what is being said in recurrents...Completely cut off, except for the two remaining union guys who still keep us somewhat informed.....The rest ditched us because they couldn't take a little criticism about their stance on extended days...

PM if you feel more comfortable.
Thanks

Or, " Eh don't worry about that, , I'll write that up later tonight when we repo to the service center....."

Yeah that won't be happening my second time around.....Along with alot of other things I used to let slide...... "if" we ever get back of course..

Appreciate the sentiment Hop......

Little off topic.....
It's been really very quite on our side of things..Besides the weekly update and various blogs that come and go:eek:...

What is the feeling on line now? Guys still really worrid about furloughs? Do they think this is all BS? Is flying really up compared to say last year? What's the talk in the FBO's?

From our side we've pretty much given up on making any sense of NJA.... We don't even get a clue what is being said in recurrents...Completely cut off, except for the two remaining union guys who still keep us somewhat informed.....The rest ditched us because they couldn't take a little criticism about their stance on extended days...

PM if you feel more comfortable.
Thanks

I'll pm you man and give you the inside scoop as I know it. Honestly though, I must tell you all that they are working us to the bones and we want you all back!!!!

Yeah that won't be happening my second time around.....Along with alot of other things I used to let slide...... "if" we ever get back of course..

You are so right about that...... The owners I fly will receive the best possible service on the safest possible aircraft from the safest possible crew when / if I get back.

It's been pretty quiet on the NJA side for more than a few weeks now....... Based on past experience it never stays quiet for very long without some sort of announcement, either good or bad......hmmmmm

Latest resources

Back