• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK G4 Dude, try and redeem yourself all you want. I can see right through you. You really don't give a crap about anyone but yourself. Your anti-union semantics speak volumes. You can accuse me of anything you want but, don't you dare accuse me of being unethical and abusing our companies policy. If I am tired because it is apparent that we need more pilots, I will FATIGUE.......

Lets see you fly two transcons plus one repo for the next day; two days in a row from sun down to sun up, to then switch your clock around so the company can get you home by midnight day 7. If you didn't fatigue, I wouldn't call you a professional. So the F-Bomb not only is imperative for safety, therfore it becomes a result of benefiting our furloughed brethren and their families. We need them back!!!! Have you ever been furloughed?????

I have been laid off eleven times, and fervently hope we recall all our pilots soon. It is very painful to know our guys and gals are unemployed.

g4 has a lot to learn about aviation......id love to have him in my right seat sometime so i could help him out.

Just curious, I have been flying for 34 years, what do you feel you could teach me about aviation? I am always ready to learn. :)

That's right up there with "I never call in sick..."

Pilot's like this scare the hell out me....

Didn't fly because I was sick a couple times, just haven't been fatigued enough to cancel. No commentary on those who legitimately fatigue, it just seems strange to fatigue so much when we are protected by the rules. I don't quite understand the rabid posts, however.

Just curious, I have been flying for 34 years, what do you feel you could teach me about aviation? I am always ready to learn. :)

you just dont like unions so that means you think fatiguing is a job action.

so yes, you have a lot to learn yet. I hope you figure it out before you cause an accident because of your ignorance.

you just dont like unions so that means you think fatiguing is a job action.

so yes, you have a lot to learn yet. I hope you figure it out before you cause an accident because of your ignorance.

I don't necessarily think fatiguing is a job action, but I am having a difficult time understanding how one can be fatigued when protected by the rules. I fly under those rules too, and I just don't see the problem. Is a response possible without personal insults, by the way?

I don't necessarily think fatiguing is a job action, but I am having a difficult time understanding how one can be fatigued when protected by the rules. I fly under those rules too, and I just don't see the problem. Is a response possible without personal insults, by the way?

protected by the rules? You dont understand.

If you have a 4am show and some drunk idiot pulls the fire alarm at the hotel at 1am and they evacuate.....how do the rules protect you there? they dont.

the rules have nothing to do with that situation.

Those same rules that you say protect you in reality the other half of the problem. to work 14 hours and have 10 off is a proven road to fatigue, even for you. We already know the answer so you dont have to deny it.

Didn't fly because I was sick a couple times, just haven't been fatigued enough to cancel. No commentary on those who legitimately fatigue, it just seems strange to fatigue so much when we are protected by the rules. I don't quite understand the rabid posts, however.

"A little tired" is fatigued. I think what the guys here are saying is that when you are "a little tired" you aren't doing anyone any favors by getting in the cockpit. Make the call, get rested. That is what the company and the union WANT you to do.

A "little tired" at the start of a flight can easily manifest itself into a violation or worse. It's also difficult to recognize.

Latest resources

Back