NetJets Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the support

Thanks for the support. It's hard out here right now. Few flying gigs are available and the ones that are have 500 applicants.

I recall a time at NetJets when The General asked if he was communicating....

You must be very proud. Jeez!
G4 Dude, you sound like your wife....In a crappy mood again???? We should all be FATIGUING when necessary to help out our brothers & sisters. On the contrary, I am NOT PROUD to have to fatigue because I like to get the job done but I refuse to do it when I'm exhausted. I hope that the men and women that are furloughed get some hope that we are all pushing for them to be recalled and I remain on the 7&7 in hopes that they will get back here soon. God knows I would want the same support from my senior pilots if I become furloughed(140 from the bottom). Wouldn't you want that same support G4 Dude????

Thanks man.... Beers on me...

You should change your name from "hopalong" to "hopSalong" if you're going to start buying beer!

G4 Dude, you sound like your wife....In a crappy mood again???? We should all be FATIGUING when necessary to help out our brothers & sisters. On the contrary, I am NOT PROUD to have to fatigue because I like to get the job done but I refuse to do it when I'm exhausted. I hope that the men and women that are furloughed get some hope that we are all pushing for them to be recalled and I remain on the 7&7 in hopes that they will get back here soon. God knows I would want the same support from my senior pilots if I become furloughed(140 from the bottom). Wouldn't you want that same support G4 Dude????

No. The more we fatigue, the higher NJAs costs are, which adversely affect profits, which delay recall of our brothers and sisters, which we all want.

The business effects of a pilot fatiguing are not a pilot's concern. If you are fatigued, you fatigue. End of story.

Latest resources

Back