• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets or Flexjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just want to say I enjoy working at Flex, I liked the Lear, love the Challenger. I think you would enjoy NJA as well. I would say try for both it would be a win win situation.

And were back on track. Hammer gives some good advice, heed it.

Both companies would be great for you to work at. We both do basicly the same thing. There are always a handful of Netjet geeks on here who like to shout that theirs is bigger than everyone elses. There are also Flexjet geeks on here that wouldn't be happy no matter where they were at. Filter through that nonsense and you might find your answer. Both companies are career places to work and both have a few differences. Which one you choose is a matter of what works best for you. I have flown with several pilots that would never have considered Netjets because they do not want to be gone for 7 days in a row. I also have talked to pilots that love 7/7. You can't go wrong at either place.

Last edited:
Have all the pride you want but how do you know what the NetJets service is like? In fact doesn't Flexjet have a negative churn rate and NetJets a positive one. Wouldn't that mean Flex is loosing owners?

Why do you work there. Same reason pilots work at Mesa. Because they pay you. And Indy went out of buisness.
Sorry partner. The nja upgrade free for all is about to slow waaaaay down. Fact is, the CitationShares and Flexjet charter rate is 1/2 of what netjets is. Netjets owners have recently been rapidly fleeing to CitationShares and Flexjet because of the inferior product. Ultra/400xp? Versus the 40xr and cj3? Are you high? Santooli screwed the pooch on this one. Why doesn't nja operate the cj3? Santooli's huge shoulder chip that Cessna wouldn't exclusively sell nja the cj3 meant he had to bone up to the 400. Santooli begged bumardier to buy the 300. Nope. Strike 2. Fact is, Marquis is killing your operational performance and the fractional members are pissed all across the country. 400xp owners who fly 30-40% of their flights on the Ultra are pissed-claiming "bait and switch." "I bought a Hawker400 and fly on an aircraft without TCAS, which is unsafe according to NJAwife's hubby." WTF? As owners become more intelligent, they'll become more intelligent about netjets.

NJA did mess up when they got the Beechjet, but they don't care they can bleed millions and all it will take to fix it is a band aid

Sorry partner. The nja upgrade free for all is about to slow waaaaay down. Fact is, the CitationShares and Flexjet charter rate is 1/2 of what netjets is. Netjets owners have recently been rapidly fleeing to CitationShares and Flexjet because of the inferior product. Ultra/400xp? Versus the 40xr and cj3? Are you high? Santooli screwed the pooch on this one. Why doesn't nja operate the cj3? Santooli's huge shoulder chip that Cessna wouldn't exclusively sell nja the cj3 meant he had to bone up to the 400. Santooli begged bumardier to buy the 300. Nope. Strike 2. Fact is, Marquis is killing your operational performance and the fractional members are pissed all across the country. 400xp owners who fly 30-40% of their flights on the Ultra are pissed-claiming "bait and switch." "I bought a Hawker400 and fly on an aircraft without TCAS, which is unsafe according to NJAwife's hubby." WTF? As owners become more intelligent, they'll become more intelligent about netjets.

NJA begged to buy the 300??? NOT!! While is it a good jet and I would love to get my hands on one, the fact remains that; You need a history lesson!!!! This didn't happen.

400 a POS, very true!! Everyone makes a mistake.

Maquis killing our operation, and owners are pissed. Not from what I have seen, owners are very happy. And Marquis has been reined in, so to speak. Get your facts straight then post.

Latest resources

Back