Netjets or Flexjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Insurance

From what I have heard, medical insurance is free for employees and FAMILY and NJA whereas Flex is not. Is this true?

I came from Indy, now at Flex. I like it here and enjoy the smaller company atmosphere (schedulders and pilots actually get along, for the most part), plus I could argue that we have a better product than NJ... BUT, NJ does pay more, they have better work rules, and better benefits. Can't deny that. Upgrade time at Flex is a bit shorter than NJ, running at 2 years currently. I think you'd be fine going to either place.

Keep dreaming and drinking that flex jet company koolaid.

How would he know if he has only worked at Flexjet? He probably hasn't experienced NJA's customer service first hand. I know people at both NJA and Flexjet and they are equally as proud of their service. Certainly don't hear many FLOPS pilots praising their company like they used to...

so it is wrong to have pride in my company??? why would I work here if I didn't like the product?

Have all the pride you want but how do you know what the NetJets service is like? In fact doesn't Flexjet have a negative churn rate and NetJets a positive one. Wouldn't that mean Flex is loosing owners?

Why do you work there. Same reason pilots work at Mesa. Because they pay you. And Indy went out of buisness.

Why do you work there. Same reason pilots work at Mesa. Because they pay you. And Indy went out of buisness.

ha...you obviously have no understanding of the history of the indy pilot group and what we did over the past 3 years... We said no to United and no to Mesa because we would not work for such a crappy company. And I would still say no.

And I'm not sure about the negative "churn" rate. I have not heard/seen that anywhere official.

Have all the pride you want but how do you know what the NetJets service is like? In fact doesn't Flexjet have a negative churn rate and NetJets a positive one. Wouldn't that mean Flex is loosing owners?

Negative churn rate? That's interesting. NO! If our churn rate is negative, why is our fleet growing? We have 9 more airplanes than we did this time last year. And something else, our net cum sold ratio is over 90%; NJ is 73%. What does that mean you ask? NJ has a "negative churn rate" AND has airplanes sitting on the tarmac not making money.

Our customer satisfaction is higher than any other fractional--that IS a fact.

Have fun flying your "beech-jet" and calling it a "hawker"...

I just want to say I enjoy working at Flex, I liked the Lear, love the Challenger. I think you would enjoy NJA as well. I would say try for both it would be a win win situation.

Latest resources

Back