• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets or Flexjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It really just boils down to, "my doesn't stink and yours does". To me, NJ pilots were a bunch of whiners before the contract and, are still a bunch of whiners after the contract. Here's a tissue....

Cosmo, perhaps your post was intended as friendly ribbing and just needs a laughing face added to it? Or it could be that your posting style matches your name? In either case, I'd like to point out that those who make legitimate complaints about being overworked/underpaid are definitely not whiners and the pilots of NJA certainly didn't get a fair/good contract by whining...:rolleyes:

In all fairness, one cannot judge an entire group numbering well over 2,000 by posts here or remarks heard in FBOs. We can, however, rely on a recent professional survey of the NJ pilot group which showed the vast majority are satisfied with conditions there. In fact, things are currently going so well that the core group of union volunteers and leaders are worried about complacency. Luckily, the NJ pilots have leaders who know that winning new ground is only half the battle; true progress is measured by your ability to build success on what you previously accomplished.

If justified points from frac pilots discussing the problems of low pay, inadequate working conditions, and poor QOL factors is to be defined as "whining", I strongly encourage all those adversely affected to set up a howl that will bring attention to your cause. It is true that the raw deal many frac pilots are getting is without a doubt--a crying shame.

PILOTS ARE PROFESSIONALS AND SHOULD BE COMPENSATED ACCORDINGLY

Let me tell you about Net Jets, They are nothing but>>>>>>>> Crap I have to go flying!

It really just boils down to, "my doesn't stink and yours does". To me, NJ pilots were a bunch of whiners before the contract and, are still a bunch of whiners after the contract. Here's a tissue....

At least we have a contract. Sounds like ur a little jealous??? Don't feel bad I would be jealous too if I were you. Keep your tissiue. Somthing tells me you need it more that I do.

Cosmo,
It boils down to you being a ............ Before and after our contract. Here's a clue.

haha. This board is just a mask for all of us. I like being the problem child here because its easy and there are no consequences. And, all of you take me so seriously, it's funny to me.

NetJets or Flexjet?

I would say neither. CitationShares has the BEST product out there, unless you're satisified with flying for second and third best.

Latest resources

Back