Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
awesome congrats guys.

Also does this include per-diem?

How are the 15 and 18 day schedules going to be divided? Are they the flexible schedule were you just bid certain days off but end up being on call therest of the time?

No Change in per-diem but regional menus with crew food which is going good. If you show for any duty you get food.

15 day flex will be a true airline type rsv capped at 10% max. Reason being the company already knows they won't use these guys but 11-13 days a month. The good thing is if you work 1 day you get a min of 3 off. Max days out is 5 vs going out for 7. You can extend if you want company still has to meet the min time off of 3 days.

18 Fixed published by the 15th before. Lines built with PBS. Union will be 100% involved in working on the PBS and making sure it works.

Thanks for the info. I will read the real document when we get it, but thanks for the heads up.

Don't forget all the extra pays to include:

1)Tax free per diem about $8,000 a year.

2)$7,750 company contribution to 401K if you contribute $15,500.

3)IOE captain Pay, IP pay, etc.

4)All insurances payed for 100%

5)Company phone

6)All those wonderful hilton points...

7)Overtime and extended day pay..

The pay is good, but are they going to allow you to live where you want in this new deal?

You always had a choice to live anywhere. The pre-rat guys can still fly out of "small town, USA", the post -rat guys will go from 5 domiciles to 100 "gateways".

So yes, you can live anywhere you want, and there should be an airport within a 2-3 hr drive.....unless your really trying to hide from someone.

I start Monday....

What is the general concesus(sp?) on the new TA? Is it better than most thought?Worse?

What are some of the drawbacks?(extending current agreement) Longer upgrades due to pilots working more days?(saw that on another thread).

I have to say that I was really suprised at the proposed FO pay. I didn't expect it to increase by as much as it did.(assuming the info on here is correct). Coming from the mostly regional world, most of NJ work rules far exceed anything I have been accustom to. So pay is my primary concern for now. That and the gateway city proposal. )my 5 hr. drive would turn into a 12 minute drive!)

Latest resources

Back