• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets new payscale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you were hired today.....its gonna be at LEAST 5+ years for upgrade....

Unless you are looking for PIC time, who cares! With those FO pay rates you'll be making more $$ than a lot of fractional capts, most regional captains and many first year major fo's

ya well they didnt ask that......someone asked how long for an upgrade....

Id say you all should apply.....so that ill have a better QOL....:)

questions:

- Any concessions in the LOA? why would anybody vote no?

- How about switching between gateways? Can I be DFW one month and LAS the next?

heard from a nj pilot you can move once a quarter, just have to give thirty days notice of what your new domicile will be.

heard from a nj pilot you can move once a quarter, just have to give thirty days notice of what your new domicile will be.

that's the current system for the HBA pilots. In the proposed system, a move every 30 days is allowed with a 30-day notice.

My advice to the guy starting next week:

There are A LOT of drawbacks to the IBB proposal, they just haven't made it to Flightinfo yet.

Once you're on property, get on the Union website ASAP and read and analyse what some of the others have picked out of this new tentative agreement. It may seem like it's all sunshine and blowj i mean rainbows, but there will be sacrifices if it passes. It will be a close vote.

Barnyard

My advice to the guy starting next week:

There are A LOT of drawbacks to the IBB proposal, they just haven't made it to Flightinfo yet.

Once you're on property, get on the Union website ASAP and read and analyse what some of the others have picked out of this new tentative agreement. It may seem like it's all sunshine and blowj i mean rainbows, but there will be sacrifices if it passes. It will be a close vote.

Barnyard

Yup. Nobody mentioned yet that this deal could extend until 2016. No sh*t.

Latest resources

Back