NetJets Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So why not just spit it out Cast?

Another 5 paragraphs... nothing said but metaphors, one-liners and maybe some anagrams???

"Been there, done that... went to management."

I high level snap shot was provided; reality - crawl, walk, run.

Crawl = Get hired at NetJets.

Walk = Get elected to lead the pilot group as a Union President.

Run = Proclaim the "labor movement dead", leave the pilot group behind and join NetJets as a Vice President.

Good for you Sir.

Look it up; AVARICE.

Gents,

I've been around long enough to know who you speak for/with; we all know you certainly don't speak for the overwhelming majority of exceptional NJA, NJI, or NJLA pilots I've either had the honor of representing and/or the pleasure of working for/with.Actually, you might be surprised. A lot of us are waking up to the BS. Writing in generalities, metaphors, and at a "higher level" that no one can quite understand is usually a sign of someone who is trying to hide something. Feel free to continue to pretend, no harm in that here. That said, everyone understands it's "all hat, no cattle" as they say in Texas.Exactly my point. What the heck does that mean? Hey, I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a**, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

Please continue with all your historical [pilot] contributions, [labor and CBA] omnipotence, and [message board] sophistication. Pardon the silence as we continue to read/watch in awe...

Too many know too much about who's doing what and why in their personal and professional lives - some can't even run a used car lot, nonetheless they are exceptional pilots.Once again, what? Do you mean we know too much about the people who are making the decisions that affect everyone's life? Are you suggesting that we just butt out, and let those who know best for us make decisions without any input from the masses at all? Boy, why does that rhetoric sound familiar (and scary)? Good enough, always give credit where credit is due - they're exceptional pilots. But, the message board personalities don't do wonders for the lives of the thousands of pilots and families that depend on much more than message board chatter for results.Revisionist thinking. Message board chatter surely DOES NOT accomplish EVERYTHING, but I believe I can come up with DOZENS of examples where it has accomplished a great deal for the pilots and families. I guess we've already forgotten the whole captain bypass pay issue? How did the word (mostly) get around about flying the pledge? None of our pilots in need have benefitted from someone starting a thread asking for donations? Shall I go on? in a way, you've done us a huge favor by going to management, because now have a chance to digest what you say, and it appears to be what it always has been- talking in circles, using metaphors very few understand, and saying a whole lotta nothing. If FLYLOW hadn't come off as so abrasive, a lot more people may have been able to see through a lot of the crap.

I know for a fact the righteous indignation expressed here is rarely backed up by [some of] those expressing it here. Nonetheless, they put on a good show; talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I've lived it - they love their whipped mules - but they do little, but talk/whip.

Such is life and it won't change anytime soon - it is, what it is..."It is what it is". Now THERE'S a circular statement that has come to represent all that you say: not much. Hey Cast, far be it for me to minimize all that you did for us. No one, here or anywhere else, can change that. My paychecks are testament to that. But I have come to realize that there's a lot that was purposely left vague, and obfuscated by confusing and mysterious posts, for some as-yet-to-be-revealed agenda. Sound paranoid? Maybe. Too many LOA's to 'fix' things. Too much that was obviously not transparent to the membership, all the while hearing transparency being preached as your watchword. I understand a person doing what's best for themselves, so if going to management was best for you and your family, no hard feelings about that. But was the move transparent? Hardly. Does it appear that it was set up well ahead of time all the while you telling us you weren't sure what was coming next? Yep. How about your buddy who went with you? Transparent? It seems to have taken even the E-board (at the time) by surprise. You would have us remember only the good that was accomplished, and sweep everything else under the rug. Sadly, it's not going to happen. A lot more folks than you know are figuring it out. A little late maybe. But at least your words now carry less weight with the membership than they used to. Ah well, it is what it is.:rolleyes:

Best Regards, :beer:

And life goes on......

I have no doubt RTS knows of your arrogance, a trait not uncommon for effective leaders. It is notable that ineffective leaders share that trait as well. Just look at the idiots begging congress for cash due to their ineptness.

I am curious, though. Is the man aware of this display on a public forum? Not something those who report to the Office of the Chairman would do, I would think.

Last edited:
CoT posted...

But, the message board personalities don't do wonders for the lives of the thousands of pilots and families that depend on much more than message board chatter for results.

I seem to remember this a tad different...
This forum was canvased by us little people, helping to "spread" the gospel.

Don't believe me though. Go find FamGuy, NjaDispatcher and the other two moles that monitored this board 24/7 and ask them if we "didn't do wonders".

CAUTION CAUTION...management guys starting to post on FI...

Must be something coming down the pike?

Gruman Fan said:
I highly doubt RTS would approve the actions of his executives acting in this manner.

And how about your actions of posting this individuals name on a public message board?

As much as I have differences with CofT and sympathize with the "I" side, that's just bad form.

Notice I didn't quote the name - gives you a chance to remove it.

Wow. This was a short honeymoon. A little longer than Obummer, perhaps, but short nonetheless.

And, BTW, I don't think I've ever seen most of these communications.

Funny to see and not unexpected. It would be nice to see these gents offer any solutions. Won't happen - same old, same old.

I stay wired for stereo, always have. Sadly, you know better - but you are allowed to pretend.

Latest resources

Back