• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As usual, lots of words with little said. Some things never change, except the master we serve.

It is what it is.

These are the people who want constructive input into the process/direction ... point made.

That was easy. We'll be certain constructive problem solving - solution based thinkers - are engaged.

They are who they are... the rest of us focus on the people, business, and progress. Always have and always will.

These are the people who want constructive input into the process/direction ... point made.

That was easy. We'll be certain constructive problem solving - solution based thinkers - are engaged.

They are who they are... the rest of us focus on the people, business, and progress. Always have and always will.

Darn this simple country boy from central jersey just doesn't understand all this talking in generalities.

Where did that decoder ring go............

flylow flylow have you seen the decoder ring?

People asked about the intergration process. I high level snap shot was provided; reality - crawl, walk, run.

Personal baggage; too Desperate Housewives. Enjoy.

I high level snap shot was provided; reality - crawl, walk, run.

A high level snap shot from the managment side. Not the side of the pilots either NJI or NJA.

Respectfully,
Big D

A high level snap shot from the managment side. Not the side of the pilots either NJI or NJA.

Respectfully,
Big D

Definitely not from the side of the NJA pilots he screwed over with this integration language. Or his self serving LOAs no one new about.

hey do-82 i hear you price is dinner tomorrow night.

see you then, we're going for sushi. So you can't order in italian.

:)

Gents,

I've been around long enough to know who you speak for/with; we all know you certainly don't speak for the overwhelming majority of exceptional NJA, NJI, or NJLA pilots I've either had the honor of representing and/or the pleasure of working for/with. Feel free to continue to pretend, no harm in that here. That said, everyone understands it's "all hat, no cattle" as they say in Texas.

Please continue with all your historical [pilot] contributions, [labor and CBA] omnipotence, and [message board] sophistication. Pardon the silence as we continue to read/watch in awe...

Too many know too much about who's doing what and why in their personal and professional lives - some can't even run a used car lot, nonetheless they are exceptional pilots. Good enough, always give credit where credit is due - they're exceptional pilots. But, the message board personalities don't do wonders for the lives of the thousands of pilots and families that depend on much more than message board chatter for results.

I know for a fact the righteous indignation expressed here is rarely backed up by [some of] those expressing it here. Nonetheless, they put on a good show; talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I've lived it - they love their whipped mules - but they do little, but talk/whip.

Such is life and it won't change anytime soon - it is, what it is...

Best Regards, :beer:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back