• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Simply reread the thread. No concerns re: that I've posted or what I've posted. Plenty of personal responses stating it's appreciated. 99.9% get it and understand the purpose. Not too complicated.

I have now exceeded my lifetime FI quota. It has been real. It has been fun. I can't say it's been real fun. It was important to ensure the message was delivered that in private aviation - all is not well. I think it's in the paper and our Chief Executive clearly said "it stinks" in the NY Times. I know an 8 year old can put all I've posted together. Don't ask me why my 8 year old likes to talk about it all, she just loves what we do. She's very proud of our profession and company. When I leave home she insist on sleeping in NetJets T-Shirts. So, I have to believe if it's not earth shattering to her, only in rare individual cases should it be earth shattering in any public forum.

As for what some others have posted - that's for them to own. A lot of righteous posts from not-so-righteous individuals; conversation that are truly not appropriate in the public forum.

Always a proponent of civil discourse, discussion, and debate. From here it will be an internal matter that will undoubtedly make it back to the public forums (without me).

Finally, to those who have been negatively affected by the financial crisis and economic down turn thus far, more specifically within our industry, all my best and I know there are a lot of very good people in many different companies doing all they can to turn it all around.

All my best,

Last edited:
It is all clear now. RTS and BO staged this whole economic downturn for their benefit. They also have been leaving people home and sitting in hotels to stage what appears to be a slow down, when in fact they are just doing it to screw the pilots. I can't believe I was so blind. Thank you all for clearing it up!

(Please insert sarcasm as needed)

CastofThousands said:
I have never once asked anyone else to do the heavy lifting or unpopular work; never ask someone else to do what you're not willing to do yourself.

Your right about that, I agree. Thats why I got involved with the union in the 1st place back in my former life.

OK Bill,

Since the stars have aligned, the universe is upside down and we are using F.I. for this discussion (which goes beyond comprehension).

Answer this.... With a simple "YES" or "NO" please.

Is it your opinion that NJI LINE pilots should have an advocate from within their ranks that is not hand selected by anyone from management but comes from within, to work with you/NJASAP/Okatie concerning the implementation of the LOA?

(Bonus Question)

If you do feel NJI pilots should have someone representing their interests in these discussions, are you willing to make sure that happens? Will you guarantee this person unfettered access to all meetings and people working on the integration?

Captain William Vaughan (I know you, now you know me)
GIV

Understood.

I will close up my part in the thread by saying the union and company will be meeting in DC this week. They will be discussing serious issues in search of real solutions. I am confident while some may have concerns I openly discussed some of those issues and possible solutions here, I could care less knowing that it took a lot of time and effort to get to this point.

We are dealing with people's lives and it's critically important we keep it real. In the end it's not about me or any individual, it's about the whole.
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=118208

Respectfully,

Have fun negotiating against the pilots Prince William. How noble.

Hey it is amateur hour.

This is just stupid. It embarrasses me that we are airing our fking laundry in public. Just give him a login to the NJASAP board on his own side so we can live under the illusion that he can't see the pilot side of the board. Then at least we don't look like a bunch of amateurs airing out all this crap in public.:0

Really not impressed.

This is just stupid. It embarrasses me that we are airing our fking laundry in public. Just give him a login to the NJASAP board on his own side so we can live under the illusion that he can't see the pilot side of the board. Then at least we don't look like a bunch of amateurs airing out all this crap in public.:0

Really not impressed.

Could not agree more Fozzy. You've all heard the term "don't feed the trolls"?

Don't feed Management on this forum! If you must talk about this take it to our internal. Even then M will still be reading.

Last edited:
no it's from FI our boards don't allow screen names, just real names.

Latest resources

Back