Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets' Captains need to get over themselves!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmmmmph....gggggggreiiiichhhhh......grrrroooowwwwwwlllll ugggghhhhhhhhhhh.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just pinched off a Porter...feel much better...

Damn it GSXR600, I want to SPANK your avatar !!!

PS: Post #364...DON'T LET IT DIEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a Delta post with over 500,000 views...we have alot of work to do here folks....KEEP 'ER ALIVE !!!

FWIW... Since the time she was called out a few months ago, she's been nowhere to be found. It's amazing how people feel they have all the courage to bitch while hiding behind a "screen name" yet when they're "made" they go into hiding.

JJ, if you were so concerned about how your captains were treating you, why did you ever feel the need to secretly complain. You felt you were in the right yet you knew better than to use your real name. Why? I suppose you just wanted to find a way to make sure your reputation from the last frac you worked at carried over to NJA.

Good work. As far as keeping this thread going... "Porter:rolleyes: " deserves the "face time" she's getting so keep it going.

Just checked. The last time she was on was on October 29th. Guess you guys really scared the $hit out of her.

In an effort to keep this thread alive:

I hate it when captains fly the empty legs! Some of you think you are soooo cool when you hand flying up to F470, leveling off 8 times on the way (and not being able to hold altitude) and making me almost puke up my crappy catering. And what's with the excessive roll rates and Gs? Just fly the same as when there are passengers on the plane, you are not impressing me. And if you are hand flying, and I get some crazy reroute and frequency changes up the wazooo, put the freaking auto pilot on and help me.

... and I get some crazy reroute and frequency changes up the wazooo, put the freaking auto pilot on and help me.

Agreed. I do like to hand fly the airplane on occasion (green data - if your just following the flight director, your not hand flying the airplane) but I always brief my partner that if he needs my help don't ask for the A/P, just reach up and engage it.

In an effort to keep this thread alive:

I hate it when captains fly the empty legs! Some of you think you are soooo cool when you hand flying up to F470, leveling off 8 times on the way (and not being able to hold altitude) and making me almost puke up my crappy catering. And what's with the excessive roll rates and Gs? Just fly the same as when there are passengers on the plane, you are not impressing me. And if you are hand flying, and I get some crazy reroute and frequency changes up the wazooo, put the freaking auto pilot on and help me.

True dat! Except the part about the catering. :laugh:

Last edited:
I dont like when the captain checks me in when he doesnt even know who or where I am at. Last week I had a noon check in, but was checked in at 7am by the captain. Not that big of an issue, but why do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back