Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets' Captains need to get over themselves!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was asked to leave CS?

That was asked to leave CS?

Yes she was. I had the great "pleasure" of having to listen to her BS while she was going through indoc. We were there for recurrent. She was quite proud of the nick-name she had there. I can't remember what it was exactly but it wasn't something to be proud of. Just ask any CS shares pilot about her like I did and you'll hear the nick-name being used.

You know the great thing about all this is? We haven't heard from her on either board since she was made. The big man works in mysterious ways...

Yes she was. I had the great "pleasure" of having to listen to her BS while she was going through indoc. We were there for recurrent. She was quite proud of the nick-name she had there. I can't remember what it was exactly but it wasn't something to be proud of. Just ask any CS shares pilot about her like I did and you'll hear the nick-name being used.

Oh boy, get ready. SOMEONE will call you a sexist any time now.:rolleyes:

Ha! Has nothing to do with being sexist. Has everything to do with being tired of ANYONE, male or female, whining about their horrible job here at NJA.

Honestly "Porter", if it's so bad here, why not quit and go fly with you hubby? You two would make a great pair in the cockpit. With all these great guys on furlough, I'm sure there are thousands of pilots willing to do what you do... and do it better.

Just sayin'.....

The thread was going to die so I saved it!

I just came home from a 5 day tour. I decided to be a dick and made my FO sit in the right seat all week long.

Too bad the FOM told me to do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back