Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets April Interviewees -- Hired calls or letters yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The last post was a week ago...has anybody received a phone call that interviewed since April 22? Also, did anybody e-mail Derinda and get an answer as somebody above suggested?
I interviewed May 21-22, emailed Derinda fri afternoon and got an email back from her monday morning...didn't get the job. I'm glad I didn't wait around for a month to hear the bad news. Good luck to everyone trying to get on.

Your in! Congrats all around.

Have fun in Indoc.

Welcome to the best and last job you will ever have.

:pimp:

Oh Relax. You know what I mean.

Welcome.

I know many of us have email Derinda and find out about our status, but has anyone from April 21 and later has got the actual call yet?

Not that I heard of. I think we're all floating in the same pool. I was hoping for a July indoc class, but am starting to wonder what the hold up is.

I interviewed May 21-22. I know a few of us have e-mailed Derinda and got the same reply "unoffically it looks good" not sure if this is a standard answer for all.

Other than that, no word for any of us I know of except for what I just read above for Viper.

I sent in the app on March 8 with one internal LOR. Got app accepted email on April 21. Nothing since.
Anyone out there with app accepted in April had an interview yet??

Thanks

I interviewed May 21-22. I know a few of us have e-mailed Derinda and got the same reply "unoffically it looks good" not sure if this is a standard answer for all.

Other than that, no word for any of us I know of except for what I just read above for Viper.

That is the email that I received a few days before my "Welcome to NJ phone call."

Latest resources

Back