NetJets Applicants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
june interview

I applied last summer. Application accepted 10/07 for PBI. Got an email last Friday for a June interview. I am really looking forward to it and want it more than anything!

Well a big Congrats to you ScubaGirl. I haven't been waiting nearly as long as you, but its good to know you got the email. Who knows, maybe those of us waiting on TEB will hear something soon as it seems someone made a comment on the boards that they had a big bid come out a couple weeks ago. I'd love to post sometime in the next week or so that I'll see 'ya out in CMH!

Good LUCK!

Follow up: Just wondering if anyone has gotten an Interview email lately.

I did.
I sent my resume in at the beginning of March. I received the application packet in early April. I typed the application and sent it in 5 days later.
I got the application accepted email on 5/7/2007. I got the interview invite 5/23/2007. My interview is in late June.

I put the domiciles in this order:
LAX, DAL, CMH, PBI, TEB

I'm currently living in DAL, but I am single with no kids or house, so I'm flexible. The email offered 4 interview dates, all in late June. They also had class dates listed for all of their domiciles, the earliest was July 5, the latest was in early Sept for DAL.

ScubaGirl & Daytona, Congrats to you both, hope to see the both of you here soon. I'm sure you'll do fine at the interview.

To the others keep the faith a New hire class of about 30+- just started Today.

Scubagirl, I'm possibly going down to keylargo next week doing a little diving being that I live in South FLA its an easy drive. Getting the option of doing this every other week is pretty nice, which I'm sure you will enjoy once you are here.

Keeping fingers crossed for this week for all of us.

Anyone get the June 27/28 interview? The email I got said class dates for eraly July and early August. I think I'm gonna pull for the August date and take a few days off in between... Let just hope they make me an offer! :)

Good luck brother! Let us know what happens.

If ya don't take the earliest class date they offer you may be kiicking yourself in the ass later when you look at the seniority list every month.

Last edited:
ScubaGirl & Daytona, Congrats to you both, hope to see the both of you here soon. I'm sure you'll do fine at the interview.

To the others keep the faith a New hire class of about 30+- just started Today.

Scubagirl, I'm possibly going down to keylargo next week doing a little diving being that I live in South FLA its an easy drive. Getting the option of doing this every other week is pretty nice, which I'm sure you will enjoy once you are here.

Thanks Stingray! Being able to go scuba diving every other week is one of the reasons I want NJA. I usually dive from W Palm so it'd be perfect. Have fun in Key Largo. It was beautiful last time I dove there.

I put the domiciles in this order:
LAX, DAL, CMH, PBI, TEB

If you only wanted one domicile can you just put one or do you have to list all in the order you prefer. Like if one only wanted CMH can they do that?

Goodluck to all you interviewing/waiting.

Latest resources

Back