• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Applicants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You still want to list all the domiciles in order, with CMH at the top. The company is very good about getting people the domicile they want.

Anyone else goin to CMH on the 26/27th? Buddy of mine says they still have about 300 to hire this year. And something like 54 a/c orders over the next year or so!! That could be a ton of growth-seniority!

If ya don't take the earliest class date they offer you may be kiicking yourself in the ass later when you look at the seniority list every month.

Thats very true. My biggest concern is being able to give 2 weeks notice at my current gig. It looked like the July date might be inside that timeframe. As much as I'd like to walk into the chief's office, throw my wings on his desk, rant about how i cant won't his crap anymore and storm out all Top Gun style, I'm pretty sure thats not the right thing to do. Besides, it woldnt really be true (but I've always wanted to do that:)). The other thing is my parents are planning an engagement party, but that can always be moved to the end of the summer... But one thing at a time. ;)

CrewDawg,
Derinda told me that whatever your number 1 choice is, that is the pile that your app is placed in.

Bosdrx,
My interview invite e-mail said they were hiring for May/June. Reality, all of the folks from my group were offered June or July. Good luck at the interview.

Latest resources

Back