Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotpat

One in the Same
Just wondering if anyone has gotten an email for interviews lately (within the past 3 weeks or so). I know there were a few guys last week talking about getting their app's accepted ~ mine was one of them ~ so I was just curious to hear if anyone got the interview invite. If so, what was your base, so we can "keep score".

Also, if any insiders have good scoop which domiciles they may be looking at next (if there's any indication).

Okay...glad you guys responded with that. I'm about 2 weeks swimming for TEB.

I no longer feel bad for myself Wankel. Dam, man... Have you emailed Derinda to update your times? That might be a good chance to say, "Hi, I'm still here. Any idea on a time frame?"

Thanks king...that is appreciated. While waiting for almost 2 hours to depart TEB last night, the other pilot I fly with waited inside the "new" FBO with the pax. He chatted with a couple of NJ pilots and told me that it seems to a man/woman, all of you guys are pretty happy. Now, if it was my turn to fly, I could've been inside talking first hand with the crew as well as waiting with the beautiful actress we were flying out of there. Dammit. She was gorgeous!

If it matters...I emailed a few days ago and they said they are not currently interviewing dallas...but they will let me know.

Latest resources

Back