• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets 2nd Qtr Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't possibly be the #1 NJA hater... Maybe 2nd or 3rd.... Maybe Sokol is the one screwing you..Literally.. I'm impressed, his crotch must smell like roses with a hint of ball sweat flavored koolaid.

There, now I've had my fix, feel much better now.Thanks.

And FTR, I've never said the place was gonna be shutdown, or the doors were closing. Or hoped that. I apologize if you take FI this seriously. I on the other hand post for pure enjoyment and in no way, shape or form have a need to defend any thing posted on here. I'm sorry if your life revolves around an anonomous web page.
That's funny.

You need to look at yourself in the mirror when you say this crap.
With apologies to Dear Wormer: "Bitter, lazy and angry is no way to go through life son."

Says the #1 kool-aid drinking NetJets lover. CRJ vs. Fisch in the Octagon is what I propose. I put ALL of my money on CRJ. It wouldn't be pretty (or close).
You appear for have forgotten how awesome I am...

In my opinion, I don't think you will see recalls for many years. Most people do not realize, the current 495 on the street were NOT hired for aircraft we currently have on the property, they were hired for FUTURE deliveries in 2009 and 2010. If you take a look at the number of pilots and the number of planes, the current pilot to aircraft ratio is around 6.6.

With the company's current plans to continue to decrease fleet size, I do not believe that we will see recalls until the number of aircraft exceed the number of aircraft that we had on the property in 2009.

Just my opinion, but the numbers do speak for themselves.

Just my opinion, but the numbers do speak for themselves.

Look at the company provided numbers for a/c and active pilots on the VSL. That works out to be 5.17 pilots per a/c. Those are the company provided numbers, so if anything, we are short handed per the CBA. There are several fleets in disposal, but until they are sold/gone, the numbers are in our favor for some recalls. Will that happen? Unlikely. We'll probably defer judgement to the same lawyers that sided with company on the per diem issue.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back