• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets 2nd Qtr Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if there is no recall ... I like to see how they get through the winter.... Usually there is more flying. And more delays for traffic, wx, de-ice .... It will be miserable.

I guess they can always selloff and just recall whatever the cba requires in the spring.

Or manipulate the sell-off data like it sounds like they are doing with the financial data. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Or manipulate the sell-off data like it sounds like they are doing with the financial data. Nothing surprises me anymore.
I'm holding out faith 170, but I just had a conversation with the wife about this exact scenario. I'm loving the positive momentum, but I'm willing to bet that the numbers are very distorted for Ornstain...ERRR...Sokol! On a side note, I got a call this afternoon from climbto350 about a contract gig in India. The one and only call in 6 months on that worthless site. Recall's must be around the corner if I'm getting a reply from them!:D

Well if there is no recall ... I like to see how they get through the winter.... Usually there is more flying. And more delays for traffic, wx, de-ice .... It will be miserable.

I guess they can always selloff and just recall whatever the cba requires in the spring.

The problem is you have far to many PW "pre 05" types that will fly past 14 hours, fly with mx items open, and fly tired. Until ALL the pilots get on board about standing up for the 495 nothing will change.

The survey results from the owners don't reflect this statement, but I'd hate to let facts get in your way... Please, lets hear more gloom and doom about how NetJets is going to close doors tomorrow.:nuts:

No gloom and doom, J. I know you're one of the biggest kool-aid drinkers out there and I'm just passing on information I've heard from owners and their associates that I've talked with. I would sure like recalls to start as my livelihood sort of depends on getting steady paychecks again.

The survey results from the owners don't reflect this statement, but I'd hate to let facts get in your way... Please, lets hear more gloom and doom about how NetJets is going to close doors tomorrow.:nuts:

No way those satisfaction reports can be skewed in favor of the operation....no way at all..

How bad would it look if DS cut staffing/ammenities to the bone AND customer satisfaction tanked...

Have some more grape flavor I've heard it's tasty:laugh:

No way those satisfaction reports can be skewed in favor of the operation....no way at all..

How bad would it look if DS cut staffing/ammenities to the bone AND customer satisfaction tanked...

Have some more grape flavor I've heard it's tasty:laugh:
...says the #1 doom and gloom NetJets hater. :erm:

We could report a $500 million 3rd quarter, and all you would say is how Sokol is screwing up the company and we are going to close our doors, and owners are pissed. Take a good look at reality: you are pissed because you were furloughed by Sokol because of the bad decisions of Santulli and blame Sokol. The man literally could have shut us down or kept us running and decided the latter because he knew we could make money (which we are again).

So here's the bottom line. Sokol didn't screw you. Santulli did. NetJets is making money. Owners are happy with the crews. Any questions?

Last edited:

We could report a $500 million 3rd quarter, and all you would say is how Sokol is screwing up the company and we are going to close our doors, and owners are pissed. Take a good look at reality: you are pissed because you were furloughed by Sokol because of the bad decisions of Santulli and blame Sokol. The man literally could have shut us down or kept us running and decided the latter because he knew we could make money (which we are again).

So here's the bottom line. Sokol didn't screw you. Santulli did. NetJets is making money. Owners are happy with the crews. Any questions?

So

You obviously don't believe in creative accounting?

I can't possibly be the #1 NJA hater... Maybe 2nd or 3rd.... Maybe Sokol is the one screwing you..Literally.. I'm impressed, his crotch must smell like roses with a hint of ball sweat flavored koolaid.

There, now I've had my fix, feel much better now.Thanks.

And FTR, I've never said the place was gonna be shutdown, or the doors were closing. Or hoped that. I apologize if you take FI this seriously. I on the other hand post for pure enjoyment and in no way, shape or form have a need to defend any thing posted on here. I'm sorry if your life revolves around an anonomous web page.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back