• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need advice, one last time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So if you don't have 100 grand to invenst on your child's education, you better do a favor to the world, and not have one at all, for he or she doesn't deserve it.

My parents didn't have 100 dollars to invest in my college education, let alone 100 thousand dollars. While I agree that being able to help with your son or daughter's education is a good thing, I'm personally very glad that my parents didn't take your advice!

passion4flying said:
Hey Everybody,

This all is getting a little out of hand. Let's try to talking about airplanes or something.

Passion

How about BBQ, everybody LOVES BBQ!

There is no TA's in BBQ

no Scope Clause in BBQ, well except maybe a little Scope mouthwash after dinner

there is no PFT in BBQ, well I guess there could be, because BBQ is Pretty Friggin' Tasty!

Well sh!t, I guess we can't talk about BBQ either... cuz someone or another's panties will get in a bundle!

Last edited:
BBQ is fine. I just hate to see poor Archer roasted some more. Put a little BBQ on him and he is ready to chew. Let's all play nice now.

Passion

I haven't seen GVFlyer around lately...

The GV looks like a big phallus with wings.

(maybe that'll drag him out!)

bigD said:
I haven't seen GVFlyer around lately...

The GV looks like a big phallus with wings.

(maybe that'll drag him out!)

Now you did it. Everyone get out of the way, I can hear him coming.

How about BBQ, everybody LOVES BBQ!

I just had the BBQ ribs and chicken tenders at Damon's, pretty good stuff.

So if you don't have 100 grand to invenst on your child's education, you better do a favor to the world, and not have one at all, for he or she doesn't deserve it.

Well, I came from a single parent home, and they didn't have anywhere near 100 grand for my education, in fact made less than half of that a year, yet put two kids through college. I got a great education and completed all my flight training. (Thank God for loans and grants.)

It's because they are doing something they love. It seems you are trying to find the quickest route to making the mondo bucks. There are a lot of things in life that are more important than money.

Apparently some people just don't get that. When I was going to school (anyone there now will probably agree) I ran into a handfull of students every year who obvioussly had no true drive or passion for this industry. They were there because someone told them pilots make a lot of money. There is too much risk, uncertainty, and sometimes dissapointment in flying, and without a real love of flying, your not going to be able to see it through.

Now stop telling me to get over the Sky Bar

Actually the Sky Bar closed down, never turned a profit. It's being remodeled and turned into strip club.

How 'bout we put archer in a room with ponypilot, roll him around in some BBQ sauce and have a nice big Festivus.

Now BigD and FC we have 3 references.

Latest resources

Back