Need advice, one last time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bigD said:
Obviously an informed decision is a good idea, but as we've been saying constantly for 6 months now, there's only so much research you can do before you're simply going to have to decide what "feels right." All the training you're doing now is required regardless of what path you choose - so just kick back, enjoy the flying, and stop friggin being so neurotic about all of this.

AMEN!

And if you call us retarded again I'm going to drive to Purdue and slap you!!

And I specified that those who suggested I change user name are retarted, because it is a retarted suggestion. I've done nothing wrong, except end up being around a bunch of sad professional who just wanted to make fun of a student pilot for creating a thread to get to know one another. I was mistaken on the nature of this board though, I didn't know back then, that it's only a board for info exhange...and people dont give a s*it about getting to know who they spend years talking to online.

Sorry if I offended any of you, not meant to.

And I'll pay for the friggin gas for him to get there!

Is that Jet A your are going to pay for? Because if you come to LAF in your 900EX...I'll let you slap me as much as you want...if you come in that and let me have a look at it :D ;)

Ok, I'll stop nagging you guys...as you don't seem to know about foreign immigration and work policies...or any foreign pilots working in corporate flying jobs in the US....

I'll go find out somewhere else...

thanx for your patience though...for dealing with an undecisive, lowly student pilot ;)

so...how is the typical life of a corporate pilot Falcon Capt? ;)

LOL, just joking...just joking...get your shoe back on your foot.

I know there so such thing as a "typical" corp pilot day...

You guys can get back to talking of women if you want...as this thread branched out to that for a while...

Archer

Thanks Big D for putting that link up there. I never got to read that first thread. I sat there laughing my a$$ off for at least 10 mins. I needed the distraction. THANKS MAN!!!

One Stupid F**ker

Archer,

You said: Oh, and changing carrers when you are 40, when should be flying GIVs and making 120 grand and working 15 days a month, so you can actually support a family and send your child to college and instead you fly a Twin piston for 20 grand a year...you call that a good way to go about life? No...you start making good decisions early...it's just the way it is. You don't wait till you are 40.

What rule book did you get this crap from? As a late in life career changer.......I have had a few careers. I've had a great life done lots of fun things, traveled, met some interesting people and have know regrets(ok, maybe a few of the men I've slept with;)). And now I'm trying something different, see I like variety and I get bored easy.

No man has ever supported me noor would I want that string attached to my head, I have no kids by choice and love that I can pack up and go when and where I want. And if you think chasing the all mighty buck gets you happiness, good luck.

So get a clue you moron.

Archer, quit being such a tool

FlyChicaga said:
And if you call us retarded again I'm going to drive to Purdue and slap you!! :p

Archer, you need to get a grip. There is no master plan for becoming a pilot. There is no "Skybar" on flightinfo. You can learn a lot on this site if you just sit back, read, and can sift through the sporadic bullsh!t that sometimes comes up. Again, sorry, no "Skybar." Get over it.

Let the record show that Archer is a typical tight-wound Purdue aero engineer and NOT a Flight Technology major. There is a difference...Engineers are locked in a lab on main campus and are forced to construct every NACA airfoil known to man by candlelight, while the tech majors fly the airplanes, suffer from a huge shortage of women, and can be found in the local bars when not flying.:D

Ponypilot, keep it civil, and tell us if you are gay, because you act like it.

So get a clue you moron.

Money is not everything in life, but it sure is what provides good education for your children, and good education is the basis for the future of this world. So if you don't have 100 grand to invenst on your child's education, you better do a favor to the world, and not have one at all, for he or she doesn't deserve it.

ProLine, I have not given a s*it about Sky Bar since it's first week of existance. I really don't care to get to know these people that I'm talking to right now. I get info from them, they get info from me (if they wish) and that's it. That's all this place is for, and that's cool with me. I don't give a s*it.

Now stop telling me to get over the Sky Bar, stop asking for others to make my decisions, because, if you read carefully my posts, and not just respond mindlessly, you will notice that NOWHERE did I mention asking for people to make decisions, nowhere do I show giving an old rats a$$ about the Sky Bar.

You are pretty much on the ball with the difference betwen Techs and Aeros at Purdue...we are two different species.

The only thing we share in common...is the shortage of women...

Archer

Latest resources

Back