• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need 411 on Empire Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
some may feel that they fly a couple hundred hours a month but a more realistic and orignal answer would have been in a year.the senority system is a dream now with a lot of those who could uprgrade have been doing so. i predict a short street hire pahse once again which everyone loves. tammara is only nasty if you can remember what you have done or have pics.

its not that we don't like the person it is the concept.i am sure you are great.

Empire's discretion, is that everything? So the company can make up the rules as they go along? That must make planning a future pretty tough. Do pilots have any say in policies or recourse when bad policies are made?

Empire's discretion, is that everything? So the company can make up the rules as they go along? That must make planning a future pretty tough. Do pilots have any say in policies or recourse when bad policies are made?

are you lionofzion?

For tsky, no I don't think so, but I do not know who is the lionofzion.

Thunderworm, nice to have a Hoff who sees things the way I do. I have seen so many companys (outside aviation, but I am sure it applies to an airline) whose employees start complaining the way some of you guys are on here and it always ends bad for both the employees and the company. It is too bad the two groups can't see it coming. The employees need to stand up and fight as the little issues come up, but they don't they just spit piss and vinegar, then the last straw breaks the camel, the employees react and management wonders why all the sudden there is a break down. Next thing you know everyone is out of a job because of bad managment. Good luck,
Sline

La Pelota y la Cadena

TSKY! I am surprised that you are even ALLOWED to have diarrhea now that you are married. Maybe the missus can slip some Beano in your Mexican food to keep you from sharting all over the ATR. Why is it that this is how all threads involving Empire end up?

In case you ever wondered:

di‧ar‧rhe‧a [dahy-uh-ree-uh]
–noun, Pathology; an intestinal disorder characterized by abnormal frequency and fluidity of fecal evacuations.

Cuban B.
My question in why have you brought the crap converstion over to a thread that was filled with real discussion and information. It seems to me that the worthless diarhea thread is back a few pages, just go there and post to your heart's content. I would rather have a real discussion of why we as pilots, more imprtantly we as skilled, educated, and intelligent professionals, allow companies like Empire to run over us and not go union or at least fight. Instead we play off our insecurites with diarhea rants, what a waste of tallent and energy.
Sline

Latest resources

Back