• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My GoJet Experience today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like a normal Trans States Holdings airplane.

Smegma is basically the gooey residue that builds up between your a$$ cheeks after a full day of farting..

I scrap my a$$ every night and fill up jars of it. You'd be surprised at how well it sells on Craigslist. Diet helps increase my profits. You too, can be make millions like Amish. Just follow my simple program of nightly scrapings. You'll scrape your way into a 4 bathroom mansion and S-Class in no time.

Original poster is probably at NetJets. He is just looking for an opportunity to mention what excellent custormer service they have because their pilots are SkyGods.

Of course he probably still put in for his air miles.

Last edited:
Original poster is probably at NetJets. He is just looking for an opportunity to mention what excellent custormer service they have because their pilots are SkyGods.
Wait. He can't be from netJets with that level of spelling ability. They are all perfect in every way.

Next time before you fire off an email to a corporation, considder using spell-check if you want them to take you seriously. Seriously.

I must say in defense of the regional world that Colgan just came out with this paperwork for the first flight of the day as a checklist for aircraft cleanliness inside/outside. Bad enough that passengers have to get on what they perceive as "little jets" or "propeller airplanes" and the interiors look like crap. Our image should be like the major airlines we serve, in my humble opinion.

It's more paperwork for the crew but at least they're being proactive in aircraft appearance. I was working a flight about a month ago where a Colgan/PNCL management type was taking pics of the interior, guess it spawned from that.

I must say in defense of the regional world that Colgan just came out with this paperwork for the first flight of the day as a checklist for aircraft cleanliness inside/outside. Bad enough that passengers have to get on what they perceive as "little jets" or "propeller airplanes" and the interiors look like crap. Our image should be like the major airlines we serve, in my humble opinion.

It's more paperwork for the crew but at least they're being proactive in aircraft appearance. I was working a flight about a month ago where a Colgan/PNCL management type was taking pics of the interior, guess it spawned from that.
I wonder if this Colgan/PNCL management type rolled up his sleeves and cleaned up the plane.

It's the nasty pax that trash the planes and when you're doing quick turns all day, you don't have time to clean up after them.

Latest resources

Back