My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texman,

The heat in Texas is melting your brain. We are not trying to divide your groups, you are doing a great job of that on your own. It started with the offer your union made to the AT pilots.
OYS

Actually moron, it was the ATN ALPA Merger Committee that took the offer to the AT pilots! Maybe they truly thought it was fair; maybe they can't negotiate worth a crap. Neither case is our fault.

You say SWAPA was unfair in reaching that agreement, but now trannies everywhere are trying to show SWA that it wasn't them, just the 7 renegades, that said no to it. They are practically begging to have that deal back on the table. Too bad its gone.

Just remember trannies, beggers can't be choosers!!

Fubi said: "You don't consider stapling 650 guys, banning them from upgrading for a decade and stealing 30% of AAI Captain seniority a screw job?"

That offer came from SWA mgmt NOT SWAPA...

Did you let your 7 year old type this as you ranted?

Yup, and it is a pain to do it on a phone too. Thx for paying attention to detail. So did you have something productive to say? Or still talking out of your azz. You still have not pm me on the education of MB. If you want to be productive on FI look at it from the SWA side.

Wow, Sacka,

Don't you have anything better to do than stalk me? Guess the truth hurts...

You need a little anger management course. Will the SWA "culture" provide that for you? And what about your time at EAL 2?

Fudge, it's getting late. Get some sleep. You need at least 6 or 7 hours of sleep before you log back on the SWA threads....Obsessing.....I'm sorry you got turned down here.
I guess you had a rough time in the Tweet and all the Military guys here remembered you. Recommendations, experience and staying off of SCAB lists are important at SWA.
What did you draw? The Sherpa? Hey, I'm sure some fat enlisted chick thought you were hot......

Fudge, it's getting late. Get some sleep. You need at least 6 or 7 hours of sleep before you log back on the SWA threads....Obsessing.....I'm sorry you got turned down here.
I guess you had a rough time in the Tweet and all the Military guys here remembered you. Recommendations, experience and staying off of SCAB lists are important at SWA.
What did you draw? The Sherpa? Hey, I'm sure some fat enlisted chick thought you were hot......

Sasha,

Tell us more about flying Eastern DC-6s into New Amsterdam. Did you fly by the Empire State Building when King Kong was climbing it? You are so old.

Godspeed old man!

OYS

It just dawned on me OYS! YOU were the FAT enlisted chick! Did he show you the cockpit of the Sherpa and tell you that you to could be a pilot?

GODSPEED!

No growth and another furlough, but I can move down to Compass so at least I got that going for me! On Your Six...

Sacka,

Still no comments on your time at EAL 2?

Sacka,

Still no comments on your time at EAL 2?

Actually, I did but you chose to ignore it...

So, tell me GOMER...what was it like flying the Sherpa? I'll bet the missions were real hair burners...

You really impressed On Your Six. "there I was....rolling in on the target at 90kts.....ears a poppin...no pressurization.....when out of nowhere, a 12 year old Sandinista pulled out .45.....and shot me in the aszz!.......Well....only the best of the best get to fly Sherpas......"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back