• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It just dawned on me OYS! YOU were the FAT enlisted chick! Did he show you the cockpit of the Sherpa and tell you that you to could be a pilot?

GODSPEED!

No growth and another furlough, but I can move down to Compass so at least I got that going for me! On Your Six...

T or F Sasha? You were Frank Borman's spy at Eastern? Did you also start out on the Connie or DC-6? Were you the CP at the Idlewild base? Just give us those answers, we just want insight into your craziness.

Godspeed!

OYS

Let me step in as a 3rd party observer with no stake in this thing and ask a simple question....
AirTran guys...if the SWA merger didn't happen, would you be making more than if it did? Would overall QOL improve? Would you belong to a stronger and more stable airline? I think you guys are making out pretty good in this deal.
Perhaps I am missing something and a bit uninformed here, but I would be happy if I were at ATN and getting scooped up by SWA.

Last edited:
Perhaps I am missing something and a bit uninformed here, but I would be happy if I were at ATN and getting scooped up by SWA.

You wouldn't if you had 5 years seniority and found yourself BEHIND a SWA new hire.

Let me step in as a 3rd party observer with no stake in this thing and ask a simple question....
AirTran guys...if the SWA merger didn't happen, would you be making more than if it did? Would overall QOL improve? Would you belong to a stronger and more stable airline? I think you guys are making out pretty good in this deal.

I wish a few more people would come to that realization. It may not look totally fair. But to say were all effed? Of course this all predicated on if we all keep our jobs. Time will tell.

Actually, I did but you chose to ignore it...

So, tell me GOMER...what was it like flying the Sherpa? I'll bet the missions were real hair burners...

You really impressed On Your Six. "there I was....rolling in on the target at 90kts.....ears a poppin...no pressurization.....when out of nowhere, a 12 year old Sandinista pulled out .45.....and shot me in the aszz!.......Well....only the best of the best get to fly Sherpas......"

But he was.........inverted.

It was a really great move.
:D

Latest resources

Back