• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My entire outlook on SWA has changed.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, the way your group chose NOT to take, and may end up like USAir II. THAT IS FANTASTIC. Good for you Redflyer! Here's to years of flipping off Airtran guys in the jetways. Sounds fun.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey Genital,

I love how you DELTOIDS (you and OYS) come on here and pontificate how this is going to play out. You have ABSOLUTELY no clue how this will end....as a matter of fact, I think you will be surprised in the end.

You guys are both clueless with nothing based in fact or reality.

RF

Hey Genital,

I love how you DELTOIDS (you and OYS) come on here and pontificate how this is going to play out. You have ABSOLUTELY no clue how this will end....as a matter of fact, I think you will be surprised in the end.

You guys are both clueless with nothing based in fact or reality.

RF

Any arbitratrated result would be binding. ALWAYS. If someone decided to dump planes, you could be on the losing part of that if you lost seniority in an award. If the Process Agreement said you needed to merge the lists eventually, then look forward to that. You just never know...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
For all of you trying to compare AAI/SWA to DAL/NWA please stop. The reason this merger was successful was because the carriers' pilots had very similar career expectations AND gobs of retirements.

Again with regard to career expectations:

AAI - 737 CA
SWA - 737 CA

How many applications were on file from the respective airlines?

Guess what? This is one issue that will carry ZERO weight with an arbitrator.

Fubag,

None of this is going to matter in the end.

Re-read that above. ^^^^^

You, Genital Lee, and OYS are completely clueless to where this is headed. Everytime you guys post, it just shows how much you DON'T know.

Any arbitratrated result would be binding. ALWAYS. If someone decided to dump planes, you could be on the losing part of that if you lost seniority in an award. If the Process Agreement said you needed to merge the lists eventually, then look forward to that. You just never know...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Gen just to let you know the process Agreement is just that. It is not a legally binding contract. It's kind of like a syllabus. If they dump planes we would hope for both sides we are already SOC'd, because unfortunately AT side would be the first to go. Thats where our transition agreement comes into play.

I sit back and watch how Fupa, OYS, and sometimes you think we are trying to steal AT seniority. Well we are just trying to hold on to what we got too. Try to respect that. You guy's have no skin in the game.

I can see what all the SWA haters are doing. They are just trying to boil our blood levels. The cool thing is we are SWAPA and not part of ALPA. The reason why I say this is because we are not part of your brotherhood or team. This is why on so many levels this acquisition is different.

The question is can FUPA or OYS or you please post the PA so we all can be on the same page.

PS, the arbitrated list is just a list and is binding only if you combine operations. You knew that though.LOL

I sit back and watch how Fupa, OYS, and sometimes you think we are trying to steal AT seniority. Well we are just trying to hold on to what we got too. Try to respect that. You guy's have no skin in the game.

That's why we're so adamant about you trying to screw AAI guys. We have no skin in the game. Its easier to be fair that way. That's how referees work, even though the fans think the refs are always against them.

I can see what all the SWA haters are doing.

As usual, if you have a differing opinion from SWA pilot groupthink, you're a hater. It must be wonderful living in a Canyon Blue cocoon.

Gen just to let you know the process Agreement is just that. It is not a legally binding contract. It's kind of like a syllabus. If they dump planes we would hope for both sides we are already SOC'd, because unfortunately AT side would be the first to go. Thats where our transition agreement comes into play.

I sit back and watch how Fupa, OYS, and sometimes you think we are trying to steal AT seniority.

Exactly. OYS, Genital and Fubag refuse to admit both companies could be run seperately. You can challenge them directly and they just quit posting...CLASSIC. I wonder why?

Sure you could. However, that's not what the God King has in mind. All your near term growth is based on integrating AAI.

Nice try though. Perhaps you should go down to the local grade school. You might be able to scare some 2nd graders.

Latest resources

Back