• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More planes for ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I took that memo to be shot across the bow of Lxjt to get in line or "you'll be left out of any future growth opportunities and you will wither and die"....but I suppose it could be that our management hates our pbs......nah....

Exactly what it means. The word is Jerry and the boys have had about enough of lxjt, and about to pull a Southwest on em'. Take the contracts and routes. The memo seems to be a clear chance to get on board, or watch the flying go else where.

Exactly what it means. The word is Jerry and the boys have had about enough of lxjt, and about to pull a Southwest on em'. Take the contracts and routes. The memo seems to be a clear chance to get on board, or watch the flying go else where.

Bout time.

Yeaaaaaah.........none of this is really helping unify the pilot groups.

I don't wish for ANY growth at the expense of our FELLOW employees and peers at LXJET.

I think our relationship thus-far is based on rumors and exaggerated hearsay.

Our 2 MEC's need to get the 2 pilot groups together NOW. Not in 2 years.....NOW!!!

Last edited:
Yeaaaaaah.........none of this is really helping unify the pilot groups.

I don't wish for ANY growth at the expense of our FELLOW employees and peers at LXJET.

I think our relationship thus-far is based on rumors and exaggerated hearsay.

Our 2 MEC's need to get the 2 pilot groups together NOW. Not in 2 years.....NOW!!!

Screw'em! I have no desire to work with that group. They had their chance. Should have let them go under.

Ok, maybe we are reading two different things because what has happened in the last few days has everything to do with the ASA MEC giving the company the ultimatum of flight line or holding up the merger indefinitely. Can you please post this memo?

We are in for a rude awakening if we keep up this arrogant attitude on the L-ASA side. The company can very quickly establish a CRJ program on the L-XJT side and grow the flying there. The company wants Flightline PBS gone ASAP, and if we don't "get on board" the company will drop the hammer on L-ASA not L-XJT

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

For you LASA guys....get bent! There are 600 of us hired after the merger on the XJT side hired right in ATL. The VAST majority of our side is willing to work with you and are willing to do PBS under the right conditions. I have spoken to my reps on the issue multiple times and they are not being militant. What a bunch of jerks.

But the LEXT guys are pushing a system with limitations that current system does not have, and which our MEC knows we don't want. Contrary to popular thought, they have extensively checked out smartpref, and decided it is inferior and unworkable. Why that makes the asa side any more militant than the xjt side ks beyond me?

ASA management agreed to a pref bid system. Now they have decided they don't like it and want to change it?

Imagine what things would be like if the roles were reversed.

Their respnse to us would be too bad, so sad.

Latest resources

Back