• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More planes for ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At this point I'm siding with the XJT guys but I'm sure I'll be in the minority. You think we would have learned after Jerry sent our 17 900s to Skywest in 2007. I know we are emotionally attached to Flightline due to sending so much time implementing it, but so is XJT to their line bidding system and they are willing to let it go.

Anyways, my parents always told me if you don't hear you will feel. When Eagle and UAX CRJ900s start being placed on on the XJT side maybe the ASA MEC will open their eyes. Look up guys, because the "hammer" was never above XJT, it's above us

Uh bro, you probably weren't even hired in 07. We didnt have 900s in 07. That had to do with a base closure and re allocation where 700's and 2, 200's were left in SLC. How about some solidarity? And it was 8 700's chief.

Uh bro, you probably weren't even hired in 07. We didnt have 900s in 07. That had to do with a base closure and re allocation where 700's and 2, 200's were left in SLC. How about some solidarity? And it was 8 700's chief.

Remember when Skywest had an ATL base with 17 900s, those were initially planned to go to ASA until contract negotiations stalled

Latest resources

Back