More Hostages at AAI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pimpin'

Two more captains fired this week for “attempts to disrupt and increase the costs of AirTran’s operations.”

They were fired for doing what every Captain at AAI should be doing right now. Taxiing at a safe speed and writing up known maintenance deficiencies.

I have two questions.

Is anyone who wasn't already there now ready to go to war?

And if not, What will it take to get you there?

Two more captains fired this week for “attempts to disrupt and increase the costs of AirTran’s operations.”

They were fired for doing what every Captain at AAI should be doing right now. Taxiing at a safe speed and writing up known maintenance deficiencies.

I have two questions.

Is anyone who wasn't already there now ready to go to war?

And if not, What will it take to get you there?

"Should be doing right now"?

I was always under the impression that those were just a few of the responsibilities that came with the job. I didn't think that it was airline/season specific.

Yet another pilot unity event courtesy of management. These guys should go into union recruitment.........

so, what is your message to mgmnt-- get every mofo out there to taxi slow- they cant fire all of you.

we all know how the AA capt slow taxiing incident turned out---- actually nowadays- it's nice to get a company subsidized vacation!!!!--- actually i think suspensions and firings are up--- b/c people want a break

How slow is slow??

Yah well...only your pax suffer from this, and the fellow pilots behind you in the line up..fly the mission first, sort out the b.s. later...

Latest resources

Back