• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More Furlough Rumblings at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
C20, I have a better suggestion....easy and fair. Just place me on your ignore list. User CP, edit settings......you won't even need your soapbox...:p

Hey NJW, maybe you and B19 can have a contest to see who has the most FI members on each other's INGNORE LIST. That will be entertaining!

Last edited:
That pretty much hit the nail on the head! Why every thread?!? Maybe that's why its getting so old...

What if you start your own thread called "What my husband has done for everyone in the Fractional field" and you can post all day long about teamwork, sending in your cards and why you think every Fractional needs a union. Then all your husbands friends can post there with you and then everyone else that doesn't want to read all your union cheering doesn't have to because it won't be on EVERY other thread.

I'll start the thread for you if you want me too... Let me know

(gets off soapbox...) :p

That is pretty well stated and with 567 post I wonder---are you still considered a new guy

I wish I could...yours and and all the other furloughed pilots...:( May the economy improve and flying demand increase...sooner rather than later. Best wishes, Boxer! NJW

For the love of all things unholy, can someone please make my job come back? That would be cool.

I second that motion! Sitting here in a 3rd world airport in this 3rd world country where its 42C / 99% humidity where I am surprised I have internet service on my phone... and again pondering why I am doing this and not working as a walmart greeter.. ....I too want my job back. I will start tomorrow if needed!

FR said recently that they are not expecting recalls in 2009. They are no longer expecting a 4th quarter turn around. sorry...

FR said recently that they are not expecting recalls in 2009. They are no longer expecting a 4th quarter turn around. sorry...

He also said when he got on board that Bombardier will rather bleed money before they let anyone go (this was in front of a class). Three months later 25 were on the street, then month or so after another 60 more on the street.
I am not bringing anyone's hopes up but I wouldn't rely on his word too much either.

Latest resources

Back