• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More cuts coming at Netjets????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear you 750. I can't decide if I should put this doofus on ignore or just keep laughing at his stupidity. It's kind of like watching Jenny McCarthy or some other celebrity lecture the public on something they know nothing about....:smash:

It's hard for you to "ignore" the truth, and that is that you are unfortunately headed for turbulent times with your CEO. The cush days are OVER. And, I liked watching Jenny McCarthy too----with re-runs of her dumb show on MTV (she was hotter then). I guess you watch Oprah and Ellen for Jenny McCarthy talking about Autism. Do you watch Dr. Phil too? Maybe he can advise you on how to handle difficult situations coming up here.

Bye Bye--General Lee

They hired you, or is a good attitude inclusive of being a doooooosh?

They recognized my great potential, I guess. And, I look great in their Navy style uniform.

Bye Bye--General Lee

See you back here in a year and we'll compare notes. Stick to something you know General: skanks in Buckhead and layovers in Lubbock.

You are one clueles individual.

You will, and I think you will like that motel. No more sitting around in Hyatts all day waiting for a call from Columbus. Nope. Hampton Inns will suit you all fine, and I hear they have free Breakfasts in the morning. Don't worry, we had a wake up call in our BK, cutting our pay and pensions. Unfortunately it looks like you may be in the same boat. Good luck!

Bye Bye--General Lee

See you back here in a year and we'll compare notes. Stick to something you

Yeah, I can't wait for that. We'll see how much you guys have shrunk, and how much we have grown. And you living with a new DL pilot and flying out of ATL all the time (living in PTC)---you will get a great taste of how we are doing. That will be FANTASTIC for you. Enjoy every second of it. Also, my wife that I met in Buckhead probably is a lot cuter than yours, and makes more than the two of you in salary and bonuses each year. Have a Fantastic year, and enjoy your new spot on the Excel.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Yeah, I can't wait for that. We'll see how much you guys have shrunk, and how much we have grown. And you living with a new DL pilot and flying out of ATL all the time (living in PTC)---you will get a great taste of how we are doing. That will be FANTASTIC for you. Enjoy every second of it. Also, my wife that I met in Buckhead probably is a lot cuter than yours, and makes more than the two of you in salary and bonuses each year. Have a Fantastic year, and enjoy your new spot on the Excel.

Bye Bye--General Lee

What I don't get is that you are an airline pilot, married to a cute, rich woman but you spend endless amounts of time on this message board. You're either full of it, or your wife is not as described.

Yeah, I can't wait for that. We'll see how much you guys have shrunk, and how much we have grown. Profit is more important than growth as many businesses have discovered in the last 18 months and Netjets will be profitable in 2010. And you living with a new DL pilot and flying out of ATL all the time (living in PTC)---you will get a great taste of how we are doing. She will be commuting to SLC or LAX depending on the bid since she hates hat police windbags like you and will avoid ATL like the plague. That will be FANTASTIC for you. Enjoy every second of it. Also, my wife that I met in Buckhead probably is a lot cuter than yours, and makes more than the two of you in salary and bonuses each year. One thing I have learned flying wealthy people: money doesn't buy class which is clear in your case. Have a Fantastic year, and enjoy your new spot on the Excel. I'll have a fantastic year on the G-550, just like my last 10 years on the G-Whiz. Excel is a great airplane by the way. A lot of guys prefer shorter flights in their own time zone. Might bid it myself someday when I'm tired of Sydney. Or London. Or Barbados. Or....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Happy trails!

Last edited:
Happy trails!

Originally Posted by gutshotdraw

Yeah, I can't wait for that. We'll see how much you guys have shrunk, and how much we have grown. Profit is more important than growth as many businesses have discovered in the last 18 months and Netjets will be profitable in 2010. And you living with a new DL pilot and flying out of ATL all the time (living in PTC)---you will get a great taste of how we are doing. She will be commuting to SLC or LAX depending on the bid since she hates hat police windbags like you and will avoid ATL like the plague. That will be FANTASTIC for you. Enjoy every second of it. Also, my wife that I met in Buckhead probably is a lot cuter than yours, and makes more than the two of you in salary and bonuses each year. One thing I have learned flying wealthy people: money doesn't buy class which is clear in your case. Have a Fantastic year, and enjoy your new spot on the Excel. I'll have a fantastic year on the G-550, just like my last 10 years on the G-Whiz. Excel is a great airplane by the way. A lot of guys prefer shorter flights in their own time zone. Might bid it myself someday when I'm tired of Sydney. Or London. Or Barbados. Or....

I hope she enjoys that commute from ATL to LAX or SLC. Sounds like she has a problem with authority, which may come back to her eventually. My wife does very well as an Ad Exec, and she doesn't flaunt it, but I do. I fly a few 3 day trips a month, and then do my own hobbies, which include FI since it is fun watching you guys squirm. You guys, especially Capt Dad, thought you were invincible. That really isn't the case now. As far as you staying on the G550, that's great, but may not be permenant. You just never know in this business, and when your CEO is mad and wants to slash and burn, you had really better be prepared for anything. Have fun in SYD or STN, or wherever you go (probably on DL while DH'ing over there), because any downsizing might result in new, closer destinations. Good luck to you!

Bye Bye--General Lee

What I don't get is that you are an airline pilot, married to a cute, rich woman but you spend endless amounts of time on this message board. You're either full of it, or your wife is not as described.

Huh? When she works, I do my own thing, which includes ENJOYING FI, and engaging in debate. Some of you cannot handle it, obviously. And my wife is an Ad Exec, and does well that way, and I get to enjoy the benefits. Simple as that.

As far as Netjets, there is a shift change in management, and they are cleaning house. That is my point, things unfortunately will not be the same when the cleaning is over. Santulli is gone. Welcome to what the airlines have had to go through for the last 7 years.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back