• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

More cuts coming at Netjets????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Delta starts to hire next year, how will they feel about furloughed nja pilots trying to get on?

I remember another bold prediction the General was making not too long ago. "I will NOT vote for this concessionary contract!" Hmm, wonder how that prediction turned out? ;)

Ignorance? Do you mean you dismissing your own problems? Your CEO is chopping your company apart (NJI plus NJA). He is on a rampage. Buffet wants accountability, and your savior Santulli is GONE. I am sooo glad you will be "operationally" profitable, meaning you will be profitable thanks to selling half of your current fleet. Don't sugar coat it anymore please. And, just like DL had to do after BK, you will restructure---and make sure your new CEO has a nice fat bonus, while the rest of you WILL take cuts. Welcome to the new Wall St. mentality at your company. As far as Delta goes, we must be doing ok, since we have offered a billion for rights with JAL. (rights to what? Probably Haneda access) We are adding stuff, you will be subtracting. Good luck to EVERYONE out there at NJA/NJI....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your ignorance of NJA is classic.

Please, dont stop posting. Tell me more about how the company is being chopped up, and how we are gonna lose our crew food menu. Anything else you can come up with would be appreciated also. Its very entertaining.

Please, dont stop posting. Tell me more about how the company is being chopped up, and how we are gonna lose our crew food menu. Anything else you can come up with would be appreciated also. Its very entertaining.

I hear you 750. I can't decide if I should put this doofus on ignore or just keep laughing at his stupidity. It's kind of like watching Jenny McCarthy or some other celebrity lecture the public on something they know nothing about....:smash:

Do you mean the Citation Encore Plus with the "17 foot cabin and the new Rockwell Collins Pro-line 21 cockpit?" No, no I haven't. From what I have heard, your current Encores break all of the time. Lots of MX. That is probably why you are dumping them.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Keep taking stabs in the dark, you're doing great! :laugh: Now, do you know why I asked if you have heard of the Encore+?

Here are some more. You are going to park or sell fleets, and cancel some new aircraft orders. Am I close?

Bye Bye--General Lee

If Delta starts to hire next year, how will they feel about furloughed nja pilots trying to get on?

I don't see why not. You would have to have a good attitude, though, which may not afford some of these posters a chance.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I remember another bold prediction the General was making not too long ago. "I will NOT vote for this concessionary contract!" Hmm, wonder how that prediction turned out? ;)

With a BK judge present, how could we NOT get a concessionary contract? We all knew we would. We actually agreed to a 30% paycut to stay OUT of BK--a deal with the CEO at the time--and then the CEO went behind our backs with the BK judge and asked for 17% more during the process. Not much you can do when a judge is on their side. I doubt you will have to deal with the BK part thanks to Buffet being there, but you WILL experience cuts, and it will be painful too. Sorry.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back