More cuts coming at Netjets????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[/I]

I hope she enjoys that commute from ATL to LAX or SLC. Sounds like she has a problem with authority, which may come back to her eventually. My wife does very well as an Ad Exec, and she doesn't flaunt it, but I do. I fly a few 3 day trips a month, and then do my own hobbies, which include FI since it is fun watching you guys squirm. You guys, especially Capt Dad, thought you were invincible. That really isn't the case now. As far as you staying on the G550, that's great, but may not be permenant. You just never know in this business, and when your CEO is mad and wants to slash and burn, you had really better be prepared for anything. Have fun in SYD or STN, or wherever you go (probably on DL while DH'ing over there), because any downsizing might result in new, closer destinations. Good luck to you!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Gen,
You appear to be trying to pick a fight with anyone who will engage you.
I am truly sorry for you.
Happy Holidays

It has to be offered in order to be refused.:p

Why wait?

A) Because pilots are not yet on furlough and;

B) Haven't been offered any in a while anyway...just like you Fisch!

(but I expect to after the 15th)

Happy New Year

A) Because pilots are not yet on furlough and;

B) Haven't been offered any in a while anyway...just like you Fisch!

(but I expect to after the 15th)

Happy New Year
You keep trying to be like me don't you?

I get that a lot. I'm awesome.

I'm hoping 2010 will be...well, you know, awesome.

Starting it off right anyway. Palm trees, warm breezes, mai tais, you get the idea. Aloha.

Yeah, and the guy who wrote the article hates Netjets too.... oh yeah, and your new CEO hates the "old" Netjets, and will take care of the spending problem.......because he is a "hater" of overspending....

Sorry man, but the gravy days are over. No more Salmon sandwiches off of a menu from the FBOs.....welcome to pretzels and peanuts.....(like the rest of us)

Bye Bye---General Lee
Corporal Lee is at it again. I take a look in here about once a year and leave when I am sickened by Lee's commentary. This jerk is threatened by anybody and everybody in the sky. Two years ago it was the regional pilots, one year ago it was the NW pilots and now it is the frac pilots. He was hired with Delta when the standards standards were lower....his employer missed the "signs." He has contempt for any rival and is soul-less. He will self destruct one day.

Latest resources

Back