Midwest Airlines Interviewing and Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
If I were a high school sophomore with a son in middle school, I wouldn;t have to fly for a living . . . . .

take it easy there, Gramps, you're gonna get your hiatal hyena all wound up again . . . . . I thought you were done with this string . . . .

Ha Ha Ha. You are so cute. I am done with you darling. Now go wash up for supper. You have a soccer game to play. Twerp.

Last edited:
Yank McCobb said:
Like him or not, he is real. And he is a 737 Captain for Air Tran. Whether you want to believe it or not, this is an absolute fact.

Air Tran must not do any I.Q. tests. This guy is a joke.

Yank McCobb said:
Like him or not, he is real. And he is a 737 Captain for Air Tran. Whether you want to believe it or not, this is an absolute fact.

This is true . . . .

Yank, what're your plans? You aren't the Sun City Center type . . . is there a boat in your future . . . or are you moving to a villa somewhere in the lower latitudes? Please don't tell us it's Punta Gorda and a golf cart . . . .

Ty Webb said:
No shame in being turned down by an airline.

I would rather be turned down by Midwest than try to justify why I was hired at 450tt at UAL in 1992 when there were thousands of experienced pilots on the street.

I like your name, though. It's like a cross between "numnutz" and "dimwits".

Ah, there's the fcharter we all miss so much! :cool:

Chuck Yogourt said:
Air Tran must not do any I.Q. tests. This guy is a joke.

I'll match wits with you, anytime, Chucky-boy . . . . and I'll even spot you 20 points.

Ty Webb said:
I'll match wits with you, anytime, Chucky-boy . . . . and I'll even spot you 20 points.

From looking at your avator, I wouldn't try to match wits with anyone except the gay bar where you hang out. Just my opinion, Boy.

Ty,

You're right about not being the Sun City type. I don't really play golf either, so that rules out Punta Gorda and the golf cart. The boat already exists though, and it's down in Kemah, TX. Just got back from 10 days down there and thought I'd check in to see what was happening here. Even though I won't be a regular, I can't completely go cold turkey from all the fun.:D

nimtz said:
Ah, there's the fcharter we all miss so much! :cool:

You're killing me. . . . .

I remember all those guys . . . . . NavyGuy, JeffG, FlyDeltaJets, WantfriesWiththat, A-squared, Enigma . . . well, at least the last two are still around here.

Geez, I sound as nostalgic as ol' Chuckles here, thinking back to his first romantic encounter in the rumbleseat of his Model A Ford . . . . of course, he was alone at the time, but it was still a special moment for him.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Geez, I sound as nostalgic as ol' Chuckles here, thinking back to his first romantic encounter in the rumbleseat of his Model A Ford . . . . of course, he was alone at the time, but it was still special for him.

Grow up Pea brain. Get a life and get off the computer. Do you realize how stupid you are coming across as with your little flames? Really man, grow up and go away. You irritate the hell out of me. Come back when you have grown up and can actually post something about aviation of which you know nothing about by judging your posts.

Last edited:
Chuck Yogourt said:
Ha Ha Ha. You are so cute. I am done with you darling. Now go wash up for supper. You have a soccer game to play. Twerp.

Yogurt, Duuuude, like da trix yogurt dat you pull out of da fridge dat has the silly rabbit on it? Duuuude, so you're like the silly rabbit, maybe dats why you gots dis fantasy and stuff abouts Ty bein like your cute little kid and you, the silly rabbit like playin wit him and like helpin him wash up for supper?

Yogurt Dude, doin dat stuff to kids is like way bad Kharma. Im thinkin dat dem moderators might be callin in da molestation cops cause you gots some problems.

Latest resources

Back