• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Midwest Airlines Interviewing and Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chuckie Boy, there is a handy feature on this board. . . it's called the "ignore" feature. Find it . . . . learn it . . . . love it.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Grow up Pea brain. Get a life and get off the computer. Do you realize how stupid you are coming across as with your little flames? Really man, grow up and go away. You irritate the hell out of me. Come back when you have grown up and can actually post something about aviation of which you know nothing about by judging your posts.

Man oh man... if that's not the pot calling the kettle black!:eek:

Chuck Yogourt said:
Air Tran must not do any I.Q. tests. This guy is a joke.

I know Ty. He is indeed a 737 CA and believe it or not, he's a good guy with an above avg. IQ. He's just f'in with you, lighten up for christssake!!

Bestpilot, you need to post more, you slay me.

Subscribing - you guys are entertaining, and I could use some humor lately!

Who's that on -9Capt's avatar, she looks familiar...

ForgedBlade said:
Subscribing - you guys are entertaining, and I could use some humor lately!

Who's that on -9Capt's avatar, she looks familiar...

She is a Captain at Midwest Airlines.... so my sources tell me.

Yank McCobb said:
Ty,

You're right about not being the Sun City type. I don't really play golf either, so that rules out Punta Gorda and the golf cart. The boat already exists though, and it's down in Kemah, TX. Just got back from 10 days down there and thought I'd check in to see what was happening here. Even though I won't be a regular, I can't completely go cold turkey from all the fun.:D

Well, if that means you have already served out your last day on the line, I congratulate you for having completed a safe and successful career in our changing industry. I think you got out at the right time . . . . it doesn't seem likely to go up from here. . . . .

I hope you do keep posting here . . . . this board needs all the intelligent life forms it can get . . . . Glad to know you're enjoying the Gulf Coast waters.

Midwest is a great airline with just bad management, if the management can be replaced the company can be saved. When I worked in MKE for ZW I did most of my NRSA flying on YX and was reated amazingly well. Some of the greatest pilots and FA's I've ever been served by were on YX flights. I believe the fleet is currently 16 717's and 11 MD80/88's if I am wrong on the exact count could one of the YX guys here please correct my numbers. The 717's will eventually number at 25. MKE-HOU has been started in recent months and is probably the most neccessary route expansion thats been done. Great Carrier, would love to work there one day....as long as I don't have to live in MKE again:)

Latest resources

Back