Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetdriven said:

Voting yes meant getting CCAIR back to work. The continued existence of mesa and air midwest. Removing the threat of freedom airlines. and INDUSRY LEADING IRON CLAD SCOPE.

Again I ask you Mesa guys to ask any Eagle guy that voted yes on their POS contract whether it was worth it to have the 'iron clad scope' they supposidly got. You notice how Eagle had 15 ERJ's transfered directly to Trans States earlier this year? Some awesome scope!
JO will walk all the f*ck over your scope if it is advantageous to HIS bank account. In the meantime you'll be stuck with the POS pay and work rules that you let be rammed up your arse. Mesa guys that voted yes definetly need a serious education in the history of this profession and management tactics.

Last edited:
jetdriven said:
america west tops out at 115$ per hour at year 15 for the 757 captain, I dont hear anyone bitching about them.

JetDriven, you know why no one is bitching about AWA, because they just turned down a B.S. contract proposal. The continue to hold the line for a fair contract even in the face of a poor economy. They choose no to fold like a deck cards, something that you mesa boys have down cold. I know it's hard for you to except what you and the other 78% have done to the industry but at some point you will. Next time use the KY jelly first, this way it won't hurt soo much!!!

WD.

Re: Re: Re: From the Comair Vatican

beechdriver said:
For christs sake, at least READ THE POST BEFORE YOU REPLY!!! He's not even at Mesa anymore - therefore DIDN'T EVEN VOTE! I'll tell you what, though, I am STILL here at MESA, and I *DID* VOTE YES. And, you know what? Given the circumstances I'd do it again, today, right now.

I am still at Mesa until my ground school. You want to know who it is? Too bad. Why are you always interested in what other people are doing. Worry about your own da mn selves. I could have voted no, I knew I was in the pool at another airline and I have a side biz that makes me more every month than FO pay at Mesa!! If anybody at Mesa could have had a f-this attitude and vote no for the hell of it it was *ME*.. I wasnt scared to vote no! I have a life outside of aviation! I make more money when I am not flying! A no vote and Mesa in the tank would have been a raise for me.

I voted yes because I wanted to see my friends get jobs and have four waiting for a ground school at Mesa right now. The nerve some of you have with your holier than thou pontificating. You guys got no class! What kind of pilots are you anyway? Where is the professionalism?

I would rather quit the airlines than work for any of the regionals. Especially Comair. Give the mesa bashing a rest. You are no different in the eyes of your mainline pilots. What you rush to accuse Mesa of yourselves are also guilty of. Your own posts condemn you, your RJDC is a joke. You bite the hand that feeds you. You trash ALPA do you think you will ever get on at an ALPA carrier? Especially you vocal ones. They know who you are. i'd be pissed at Mesa too if I was you. GTFOH.

nimtz said:
Again I ask you Mesa guys to ask any Eagle guy that voted yes on their POS contract whether it was worth it to have the 'iron clad scope' they supposidly got. You notice how Eagle had 15 ERJ's transfered directly to Trans States earlier this year? Some awesome scope!
JO will walk all the f*ck over your scope if it is advantageous to HIS bank account. In the meantime you'll be stuck with the POS pay and work rules that you let be rammed up your arse. Mesa guys that voted yes definetly need a serious education in the history of this profession and management tactics.

The scope was a good deal because the language is as clear as day. If you are right you are right. I hope Orenstien violates the scope. I would love to see him get sued into the s#it house.

I got better things to do than argue with you all. Preacher man says, "Your sin ALWAYS looks worse on someone else"! Hipocrites! All of you. Bashing mesa for what?! This is the pot calling the kettle black!

got_jumpseat? said:
The scope was a good deal because the language is as clear as day. If you are right you are right. I hope Orenstien violates the scope. I would love to see him get sued into the s#it house.

I got better things to do than argue with you all. Preacher man says, "Your sin ALWAYS looks worse on someone else"! Hipocrites! All of you. Bashing mesa for what?! This is the pot calling the kettle black!

I thought I told you to stop talking?

mckpickle said:
I thought I told you to stop talking?

MP, that was funny as he11, ohhh man never a dull moment on this board

WD.

got_jumpseat? said:
You want to know who it is? Too bad. Why are you always interested in what other people are doing. Worry about your own da mn selves.
Sorry got_paranoia, I was only asking. Remember the Message Board called FLIGHT"INFO".com!!!!

Latest resources

Back