Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hyperboy

Does anyone out there have the Mesa application? I have accidentally erased pages 6-15. Thank you in advance for your time. PM me and I can get you an email address.

Just e-mail Lori Clark ( i presume she is where you got the application), and she would be happy to help I am sure. She was extremely helpful to me when I had a similar problem. Good luck.

Where can one find out the way to go about getting the application with Mesa in the first place? What are their minimums, how much are they hiring, and what a/c are they hiring into?

PM me with your email for an app.

they are hiring into the DHC-8, CRJ-700/900. CRJ-200 and the 1900. everything except the ERJ. Newhire classes havent really started yet with all 150 CCAIR pilots returning plus the 50 or so j4j pilots but it will happen.

i would think 1000TT with 100+ multi you'd get a look. jet or turbine time is a definate plus. we have hired colgan pilots with 1900 types before too.

If you get hired in to a turbo prop you'll be stuck in in it for at least 4 or 5 years making no money while everyone hired in to the jet thier 2 year making $10,000 more , it all in our new wonderful contract My advise is to stay away

From the Comair Vatican

ACE said:
I agree with bigdog. Mesa is the trash of the industry. Stay away.

Hey ACE, if Mesa sucks so much and you really want to help hyperboy why dont you send this kid an application then! Oh yeah, when you start hiring again in what, 2008?

Actually I got a better idea, stop telling people at Mesa how to vote, when to strike, when to quit, get hired what ever the hell else it is you Com Air guys try and pontificate to the rest of the regional industry. Dont you have bigger fish to fry with mainline delta? Stop worrying about what Mesa is doing and go worry about your own shop.

Mesa was good to me even though it was never perfect I got more than I bargained for. Everything they advertised to me I got and then some. I was never on reserve not once, I passed up upgrades in the Beech and Dash 8 for a commutable schedule in the right seat RJ and in less than three years I got out of Mesa to my dream job. Unlike you Comair guys the regionals are NOT my home. I used them, they used me. It is understood.

When you come to realize you will never get everybody to think exactly the way you do you will be much happier. Stop trashing Mesa. You Comair guys looked so professional on TV back in 2001. Why must you get so pissed when another airline isnt exactly the same as you. Other regionals should have had it so nice get to negotiate a fat contract right at the peak of the industry. I know you all think Comair is your final destination but there are some of us that have no interest in making a career in the regionals.

Let hyperboy make his own decision! If what Mesa offers fits his lifestyle then lay off. If what Comair offers is more his style then he will choose that. Maybe he wants to upgrade quick he will choose a turboprop seat at Mesa, he can camp out in one of the RJ's in PHX or DEN too or if he wants to be an FO for 12 years in Atlanta or Cincinnati he'll go to Comair.

How are you going to upgrade fast as hell JO is having a hard time financing jets as is we only have a firm order for 40 after J4J thier is only 100 or so upgrades I work at Mesa and it sucks here and I know i can always leave But I wont throw away my senority so I can start over this guy needs to no thier is no pros only cons if he goes to mesa!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back