Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJPilott said:
I dont have a crystal ball, but i would put odds on United confirming our contract alot sooner if Mesa had not put in a low-ball bid due to their low labor costs.

Call me crazy but CHQ (and Maybe TSA) also put in "low ball bids" for flying with United. The fact is that if Mesa never existed ACA would still be in that same place they are in today. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MESA!

Guys, the Mesa bashing is getting old. They know how we feel. They know they were stuck between a rock and a hard place and took the easy route which may not be so easy in the end. I wish Mesa pilots the best. I think they are going to need it. 99.9% of the pilots i talk to know Mesa messed it up for the rest of us. Lets take the dirty ball they gave us and clean up their mess. Keep it professional, dont start jumpseat wars, be respectful, but definitely dont go out of your way.... That is all...
Well said RJpilot. I don't expect people to like the Mesa contract. I don't and I have to live with it even though I didn't get a vote. It's not good. That said, people are making way to much out of it for no reason. It's like the fools that got everyone all worked up over the doom that was supposed to be January 1 2000. People were actually on T.V and in chat rooms predicting the end of the world! Lets all take a step back and let things play themselves out before we all get our panties in a bunch. Good luck all and fly safe (if your lucky enough to be flying!) -Bean

Wow those were some profound erudite posts compared to the rest of the nonsense posted the majority of the time, Bean. Isn't it amazing how you can read something like that from someone that was ACTUALLY THERE and see that side of the argument. The majority of the time when I see a certain 3 or 4 posters I just skip the comments because they are all cookie cutter copies of each other. All emotion, speculation, he-said she-said, I overheard in the crewroom and no FACTS. Stick with the facts and the debate ends on this issue. Sure the contract is bad but what can you do about it? Nothing. Quit trying to make everyone jump on your Mesa Bashing Bandwagon because frankly, it's getting old.

Latest resources

Back